Thursday, September 4, 2014

Van: I love you said kissing him.


Hi loves! Apologies for my delay, but that I was super tight this week. This year is pulled through for me, I have vestibular enem, school, travel ... oh I shall go mad! Hope you enjoy the chapter. Bjos and love you!
Van / Zac: you do not know quanto. told smiling.
Van: they are part of us-dois. said kissing the lips of Zac. Now without worrying whether their children were well or if something could happen. This was a quiet kiss and she showed how happy they were new.
Zac: sure, we said hugging Vanessa. kangastukku
Van: I love you said kissing him.
Phe: creed, Manu Pra to remember that it said there grimacing?.
Van: kkk Yeah, but tomorrow we take them to the mall in San Francisco just cashing How about the square?
Van: I wanted to know!
They sat at the table and began to eat lunch. Lunch was super fun and funny. Zac and Phelipe like two children playing.
When given more or less about two in the afternoon, Zac recalled that the company had to go.
Corbin! Beauty said sorrindo. Hi-Phe said doing hand work too.
Zac: hi love sorrindo. said-What are you doing here?
Vanessa and Manu climbed kept things and were soon after bathing, so Vanessa came into the room and saw Zac Phe sleeping.
Manu: woe that good said smiling.
They took our bags to our rooms and then all went to bed, the day would be very long.
Van: tie!
Gina: OMG My dear she said smiling.
Thank evelly, Mayara, Laura, the Amambia the Bruh_SM the Mady, the BelaLimma, Anne, a Thaina and Margaret. Thanks to all who commented. 're Late to respond one by one! I love you! Loves Bjos.
you are plotting ??? What is ??? 'm Curiosaa Adoreii chapter kangastukku ... Postaa Logoo Delete Reply
Cuz you stopped at the best part ???? I am curious, so ... Cause demaiss four said together "OUR" Oh My God !! There was nothing kangastukku dangerous or funny (ta good it can be) You're gonna end up killing me with curiosity Posta Soon Ja AHHHHHHHH'm hissy fit cuz the "Our" kangastukku of Zanessa Manu Phe? Posta Logooo For the Love of God ... OMG! Bjs Delete Reply
Paula I am a girl in love by famous mainly for cutest couple in the world: Zanessa. So love writing fictional stories about them. Zanessa Forever kangastukku View my complete profile
Chapter 50 - Birth of Bernardo
Season 2 (1) 1st Season (51) Season 2 (41) All That Matters (1) Birthdays (2) Notice (5) Release (14) Poll (1) congratulations (3) photo: Provencal feast (1 ) HappyNewYear (1) Merry Christmas (1) pecks (5) final chapter (1)
2014 (3) January (3) 2013 (8) December (2) October (2) September (1) August (1) June (1) January (1) 2012 (15) December (2) November (1) October (2) September (1) August (1) July (2) March (1) February (3) January (2) 2011 (59) December (2) October kangastukku (4) September (1) August (3) July (6) June (6) May (9) April (2) Chapter 16 - Dedicated to Thaina! Chapter 15 - San Francisco March (10) February (5) January (11) 2010 (57) December (12) November (7) October (12) September (10) August (16)
Hi, loves. Sorry for taking the post, but I hope you enjoy and comment kangastukku fairly. Kisses. ...
Oie, girls. I came to post chapter 3 and decided kangastukku to write the narration of Vanessa. I hope you enjoy. Kisses. ...
Hi loves! Sorry for the delay of the chapter, but I hope you enjoy and comment enough! Love you, loves bjos. ...


No comments:

Post a Comment