Friday, September 5, 2014

2013 (66) November (6) USA - GRAND CANYON / ROUTE 66 USA - Las Vegas USA - Telluride USA - Cali


Longing for new Search ... different, experience new cultures. And so I will, around the world ... In 330 days aventurarei me the continents of this planet. Visitors cora arad to this blog: WELCOME ON BOARD ... and, see you soon !!!
(Just half and hour from my friend Betty's home, San Francisco city is a popular tourist destination, known for its mix of architecture and landmarks including the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, the former prison on Alcatraz Island.)
It is a famous brand of chocolate and this is the first company founded in 1852.
No comment:
Sandra Oliveira Jundiaí, SP, Brazil'm cora arad Sandra, 48, an English teacher and ... Sagittarian by these features can already imagine my passion cora arad for travel! This world tour fills a dream that in the beginning was even a dream ... 'I can not believe is coming true!' I'll try to report on this blog some of my experiences and discoveries and would like to share them with my friends, family and students, as this is only come true thanks to God and to you! As Walt Disney said: If you dream, you do! View my complete profile
2013 (66) November (6) USA - GRAND CANYON / ROUTE 66 USA - Las Vegas USA - Telluride USA - California (San Francisco) USA - California (Region Napa, Monterey, Peeble cora arad ... USA - California (Half Moon Bay and Los Gatos) October (4) September (7) August (12) July (7) June (9) May (3) April (9) March (5) February (4 )


No comments:

Post a Comment