Monday, September 8, 2014

Hahaa - I love Final statement! Another kynsilakkaintolija registers. I do not wear much make-up or


French style and cosmetics blogs or women's magazines, the following have heard this on several occasions: Kynsilakkamerkki Essie has launched pinkeän pink We are in it together - nail polish, the idea of which is to increase awareness of breast cancer. Nail polish is on sale exclusively in France, Monoprix supermarkets, and every bottle sold for the price (11.90) in the euro goes to work against cancer. Sale period extends from the beginning of September to end of October.
Of course I got excited: I'm kynsilakkafriikki, fastshopping which changes color almost every day, but not right now possunpinkkiä range of fairy tale be found. Second of all, after all this is a slightly more concrete way to participate than those with Facebook perpetual "Write something fastshopping really secretive own / someone else's wall., Do not tell anyone - or at least not for men - what it is about. Miehiähän breast cancer does not touch the thus so in any way. This update then improve all the breast cancer awareness ! "
The campaign has clearly been lucrative, at least as well as the Monoprix Essielle. Breast fastshopping Cancer Awareness In addition to the two names have been trumpeted through the blog world. Just all Monop ': it did not seem to be up to date, such as your own, a reasonably large lähimarkettini sold me a "y'enapas" to. I found finally stopped Beauty fastshopping Monop movement will participate, which is located on rue Oberkampf in the 11th district (metro Parmentier). Just so äitelän pink shade I might not otherwise have come and bought, at least not this fall. Although fastshopping why, cheer up this lightly hileinen Barbie tone of greyness in the middle of October. Somewhere in the blog vincas that tone looks nice toe nails. Especially now, in the autumn, when the socks are wearing. Perhaps lakkaajantaidoissani fault, but two layers after the end result still looks a little fastshopping uneven. This Essie campaign proceeds will go to Rose -naistenlehdelle magazine, which is intended for cancer in women. The magazine concept seems so, at least in the eyes of the human cancerous excellent: it deals with a variety of different cancer and living with cancer-related phenomena affecting the patient from any leaf. The message is that life is an end syöpädiagnoosiin. Donations can, of course, will also give directly to cancer research. In France, for example, to receive donations from the Institut Curie. In Finland, donations can be given to the Cancer fastshopping Foundation through the desired fastshopping purpose (patient care or research) or his campaign fastshopping Essie-way fight against breast cancer-oriented Pink Ribbon campaign. First of all: squeeze breasts! And if oneself is not any, then the closest a woman's breasts. However, you should ask permission first.
If I can suggest story ideas as cosmetics came to mind; What are the French women (and why not men) beauty ideals? Favoring spackle, naturalness, how self-serviced? :) When I was in France once I was left to wonder how few of them had dyed her hair, and for some reason it stuck in my mind. Reply to Remove
Excellent campaign. I was actually upset by the fact that currently the youth of the women with a breast cancer. fastshopping TV Doctor enlightened, that men may develop breast cancer, because they too have mammary glands. I would add to that invitation: women men squeeze your breasts. :) ReplyDelete
Hahaa - I love Final statement! Another kynsilakkaintolija registers. I do not wear much make-up or even jewelry, but the nail polish color juggles yes. A great idea to bring Essie campaign. Anonymous: French ideals of beauty I do not know, but I must say that I think the Finns favored by the continuous (and often unnatural-looking) hiustenvärjäilyä I have not met anywhere else. Reply to Remove
I did not wear jewelry in practice at all. There is nothing against them, but they seem to somehow disturbing. Sometimes fastshopping in the morning I might put someone's hand or a necklace, which I then take off at some point. P putty, however, it takes me epäranskalaisia quantities. ,) Delete fastshopping
Sanna agree with the fact that I do not think I've fastshopping ever seen in any kind of enthusiasm to dye your hair red than in Finland (and apparently yourself, less successfully, and wondering, all right red for your skin color). But on the other hand, for example, Arab or South American women love violent blondauksiinkin is another thing ... ReplyDelete
Hah, really brings punavärjäys. I threw myself a cheerful high school at the age of henna hair. Fortunately, the photographic evidence is just not outstanding, hrr ...;) And yes indeed here sometimes sees those wild blondauksia maghrebtaustaisilla. In hydrogen peroxide with black eyebrows have time to sight the ferocious too. :) Delete
Black is no wonder that the closer to the center, and further south in Europe a lot of hair värjäillä when sikäläinen hair quality is so different (better) than Finnish. Similarly, the color and other features of the reserve is kalmanvalkea ... (Intermediate

No comments:

Post a Comment