Friday, September 12, 2014

3 Playground au pair when I


Hello! I asked about my ideas for my family and my friends postings that I could take my vacation at this time to implement. One idea was that, please introduce them to the places where I visit often and I spend my time here. This then becomes 10 items: 1 Subways I would argue that I travel by subway every day. My journey to school, and on weekends with my friends often go to places emporio shop where I travel emporio shop by subway. In fact, I like to walk in the Metro, after all, it is the variation of Joensuu buses to travel. It has its charm to its own, after the morning reading a newspaper in the subway while waiting for the other to work and school pedestrians with :)
2 School Well, I go to school to learn four days a week. So yes there will be a lot of time spent: D I may not be longer emporio shop so enthusiastic about learning from that, but I do like a lot about our group. People emporio shop are yes changed several times during the time when I studied there, but the current group is nice, though. emporio shop It's atmosphere is so relaxed.
3 Playground au pair when I'm here, so playground emporio shop is a place where almost daily became more Vassily with. Will take place between would continue emporio shop to play in the parks, but that which the image is located emporio shop quite close to our home. Therefore, there will most became.
6 Bellecour (Rue de la République) Bellecour, therefore, that leaves the Rue de la Republique, and it will always be at the hotel de ville's up to (city, where I live). In the years a variety of shops as well as eateries.
what a nice post about :) ReplyDelete
2013 (1) january (1) 2012 (59) December (11) November (15) And that's who I am Christmas is fast approaching .. Next summer destination Samos, Greece! Museum of Contemporary Art Cinnamon rolls and hot wine Suomi Finland Finlande 21 November Teeterapiaa and Twilight Weekdays return, as well as Finnish-up to Christmas weekend! Lomaviikkoni 10 places in my hometown, "We actually have not been very tourists here," November 2, plus an intensive holiday start October (14) September (15) August (4)
thoughts (10) au pair (2) of delicatessen (3) miss (1) to Christmas (5) Friends (18) hometown (6) news (23) Photos (1) holiday (1) Tourism (1) I (1) music (1) study (2) shopping (2) France (1) food (1) of the patients (1) shopping (1) Finland (1) Birthday emporio shop (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment