Friday, September 5, 2014

For those who read my blog for some time, you know I went to San Francisco in order to renew my clo


For those who read my blog for some time, you know I went to San Francisco in order to renew my closet. Unfortunately, the money did not yield to it all (I joined own money and you know that stage, so it was not so much money), but gave a beautiful mess and did a mini party! How do I want to do a post with tips and everything else, I preferred to separate between Normal and Sportwear Clothing. Today I will talk about sportwear;)
My main goal (besides the purchase of shoes) fenwicks brent cross was to buy new tops. The measure "sinus" was one of the most missed, but still wore my Nike tops size L, so my breasts simply sambavam within them. To have an idea, I created brands (sores) on the underside of her breast fenwicks brent cross because when running (even for a long time), they were moving so much that ended up rubbing (?) With the top and staying raw in many times (so wounds). Not nominate anyone do this (ie buy all new), but I did because I refused to buy here in Brazil with a trip coming up.
The tops of the NIKE for me are the best shot, but they are well salted fenwicks brent cross (either normal or outlet store). Are in the range of $ 30 each. While in Brazil is much more expensive (around 100 dollars) I refused to pay $ 30, since it would have to buy a 5-6 'dai would spend only $ 300 on top #aloka !!! It was then that I decided to seek cheaper and stores will share with you my experiences in it;)
She is a department store that sells everything from bags to stuff petshop. And like any department store, you have to lose a beautiful time inside. For me, it was the place to buy top. By far, it was the cheapest store and if you're lucky, you can find nike top of the range of about 10 to 15 dollars.
Imagine a store that is a mess, but you can find everything. So, this is the definition of Ross. I've never seen a shop so crowded / messy and with so much together and mixed. She is also a great option to buy clothes for working out, but I think TJMaxx is cheaper, but with less option (at least comparing the two stores I went). I ended up not buying anything there, but it was a store that went almost every day to see if there was a novelty, because it is so: have to get lucky to find what you want and reach new thing almost every day.
These stores are known as places to get everything related to old collections of great brands. Part of purse Ross has Michael Kors previously unknown for a cool (like a purse that will cost $ 300 to $ 180) super price tag, but that does not mean that all the bags are beautiful, ok? It has everything .. from tacky to some beautiful finds. Anyway, it is a paradise for those who want to buy a lot and the money is short!
This is the kind of store for those who love sport. I do not know, but searching around, I saw that there is this "type" of shop in many cities in the USA, but with other names. Anyway, this store is the ideal place for you to find anything of any sport, she sells everything from clothing to professional mountaineering bikes site. I did not find the price far below normal, in fact, as the gym clothes is the same price as the store brand (eg, the top of NIKE was the same price as the store itself NIKE). However, you can find some deals and the best part: you find everything, fenwicks brent cross then, is a great store for you who wants to buy many different items, eg, one ski equipment and a yoga #aloka.
What I bought? My beautiful 750ml bottle. The brand gives you a lifetime guarantee and says that the bottle did not break. She has not fallen to the ground, but if it breaks, I will contact the company for sure! She's great and only cost $ 15 (promotion!). Short Nike (size M, by the way huh) Asics Blouse (with SPF and anti odor, so even with sunscreen !!) Blouse The North Face (promotion!)
Speak it in a separate post, as it deserves. And no. Not because it's worth, but because how we are "wrong" there, mainly in nike. Eg, in the nike outlet had a discount on tops, they leave the price of $ 44 to $ 32, however, the same top in the Nike Union Square (downtown San Francisco) was for $ 30, then that discount is this? Clear that Nike was crowded and maybe tennis worthwhile, though, I wanted Asics, then Nike would just gym clothes. Although fenwicks brent cross prices nothing much below average, I ended up taking a few things.
Already on Asics slapstick fenwicks brent cross was higher (haha). First, they did not have the newer models of shoes, so far ok. But the older models were more expensive than buying in the Foot Locker in the mall in downtown SF. Seriously, right, Brazil. Moreover, as outlet shopping, everything is "rest", they only have certain colors. Do not buy anything and left there disappointed, but at the same time, glad I have not been cheated, fenwicks brent cross since I had pe

No comments:

Post a Comment