Thursday, February 6, 2014

Today I, Signe and neighbor outlet premium Nicole exhange we went early in the morning at the Westo


Today I, Signe and neighbor outlet premium Nicole exhange we went early in the morning at the Weston train station and from there take the train to Bristol where to change trains, and continued our journey to Bath! The trip took a total of maybe an hour, or do not feel bad! In Bath and we walked around the places we stopped outlet premium at Starbucks piparikahveilla ('s gonna visit there too often ...), and was continued in the center of fudge. We all love with the city and its just totally in the wonderful little boutiques! In fact, however, a tea house and shop Topshop. I mean it was just the perfect city! The right size and just wildly all the shops! Of course, found the basic River Island, H & M, Urban Outfitters, Hollister, etc. But in addition outlet premium to a lot of those teekauppoja, small interior design shops, vintageliikkeitä, soap shops and even what it all! It was agreed that before Christmas we go Christmas shopping there again :-) In the name implies, therefore, spas, or no such Roman baths, but then we went to this time. Was otherwise very nice autumn scenery and comfortably warm day.
Only a couple of days leave and then the day to school, and then the two additional days off! Invalid:-DNyt I think I'll continue with someone on films and to apply for one more piece of delicious carrot cake which I just did!
Hello! My name is Ellen and I am 18 years old. Currently, I spend my high school exchange organizations in the UK and operates Into. In my blog I write of belonging to Finland and I hope that this would be the joy of the future exchange students!
2014 (12) February (3) January (9) 2013 (73) December (12) November (19) Little things Few favorites Today I traveled into the sunset with a double-de ... Plans changed cancellations week Poor me I have noticed Dear Santa! Saturday The more I see the less I know Pertussis is a tough, run out of ideas! Severus Snape, I'm coming Weekend Friday feelings outlet premium No more counting outlet premium dollars, we'll outlet premium be counting the stars! ... WANT! It is wonderful ... Scotland faces Bath October (18) September (15) August (6) July (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment