Monday, February 3, 2014

1 Thus began the journey to Weston to Bristol where to change trains to Birmingham and there We met


1 Thus began the journey to Weston to Bristol where to change trains to Birmingham and there We met other exchange students braehead motors to and from just under 4 hours ago in Edinburgh. On the way I remembered why I so love my Great-Britain. The scenery here is so beautiful! 2 Spent the night in the West End called the hostel. The food was great and the place cozy :-) 3 On the first night we went to a disco skating:-D It was so much fun! Encountered there STS Scottish braehead motors exchange students! 4 Our hostel stairs haha 5 Me and Ella! 6 Me and Zoe! 7 Stylish-off rain:-D 8 Quiz night at the hostel 9 Ella, Mr. skirt man and I 10 Halloween tour! We went to this man's guidance of the underground to a place in which it is then kertos us stories about the place and the Edinburgh anyway. Those stories were really quite spooky! 11 Poor thing just tired of 12 I so loved the scenery!
To the extent I can already tell that I'm in love. Namely, Edinburgh. I would move there right now. That is, those who have planned to study in Edinburgh, so I really go! The city was so beautiful and the people are really nice. I think a lot nicer than the English. This is a hard to describe it through a computer-town atmosphere (although maybe tomorrow incoming images may conquer) in the city, it must not see! These views and all. So in between, I ate haggis last night. I ate it until I realized what it is ... That is a direct copy from Wikipedia:
"Haggis is a Scottish traditional dish cooked in sheep's stomach. Stuffing is usually rolled oats, lamb liver, lung, heart and lard, onion, spices and salt. Haggis is served usually rutabaga and / or mashed potatoes and bourbon sauce." :-D Yuk.
These good mood to stop! Today, therefore, the self-images probably arrive tomorrow, when we have plans to only handle the ball and lying in an hour. Rest of the week it is, then everything nice program filled. Homework sitting around in Tossa yes ...
Ps Now I can already say Edinburgh right! Hostperhe Nauro me when I said it this way as I thought it was "Edinbörgh" but it's something like this, "Edinborah'':-D So hard, so hard!
I visited Edinburgh for a couple of years ago and loved it too hard. :-) Funny yes, but to generalize about a short visit on the basis that the Scots would be nicer than the English, the English market, there is already such a big difference! For example, Somerset has just a little dude in Farmer's reputation, so the people there can be a lot of generalized jurompia than, say, here in Sussex. 29 October 2013 12:27 PM
Yes, I have been really in many places in England which I know well enough what the English have, and it then became my opinion that the Scots are nicer :-) 29 October 2013 12:36
Wait you looking forward to the camera images of Edinburgh. :) Yes I will definitely apply to Scotland to study after high school. Oo no tuition fees at all EU citizens braehead motors :) Did you go outside of Edinburgh? 29 October 2013 13:15
Hello! My name is Ellen and I am 18 years old. Currently, I spend my high school exchange organizations in the UK and operates Into. In my blog I write of belonging to Finland and I hope that this would be the joy of the future braehead motors exchange students!
2014 (12) February (3) January (9) 2013 (73) December (12) November braehead motors (19) October (18) Gloucester Waiting for Christmas! Edinburgh phone pictures Fazer trip back in time! In the daylight anywhere braehead motors feels like home Food, what else? How was your day? Pancakes I wonder braehead motors why One day you're here, one day you're there Now I can sleep Happiness Before I die, I want ... Will there be black again amis Cinnamon Rolls Take me home, I can not stand this place 'Cause ther ... September braehead motors (15) August (6) July (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment