Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Good luck monistepinkasta survival: D Chemistry first course last spring, teach distributed melkeen


Today has been a no-good, and a good day! School ilmotettiin me that this would be Sulle four essays, return fenwicks bond street after half term and jokanen fenwicks bond street should be 2-3 pages. Noi, therefore, because I'm lagging behind. I told the teacher that barely am able to four essays (and therefore do not really have been helppoimpia topics) to make and receive each so long. The teacher knew and I got a bunch of handouts what to do, but rather they are like essays. I am the world's worst essays in Finland:-D Ylppäreitä while waiting for ... We went to a couple of my class with a girl while Burger fenwicks bond street King. They pay 99 p French, but attracts me too. After school, I stayed with Linda library to do a couple more to do and the bus home. Parcel was waiting for me at home in Finland's boyfriend (thanks again, haha), fenwicks bond street and can be brought to new Fazer chocolate is good! Days cheered by the fact that we had a starter of my favorite British food delicacies :-) Speaking of which, just yesterday you email to Finland when I was in the world's most grueling of kettlebell class and dad kehusi it when I am now an avid exerciser and eat more healthily. Well, it tyssäs to this day apparently:-D Greetings, therefore, but to get there!
Even to school tomorrow and Saturday, then navigated by myself by train to Birmingham (change trains in Bristol fenwicks bond street scares me ... anyway I jump to the wrong train) and the other exchange students with a train to Edinburgh :-) Yay! Black taitaakin you belong here on the blog until the next end of next week! Termia half the fun for me and fun for school / work week for you!
Now, I will continue to iltaani school assignment and berries with Tesco! Oh yes, I bit muokkailin Hearing the blog's appearance and therefore noi previous postings to look pretty stupid:-D Lets be, but, I continue my list Type haha.
Good luck monistepinkasta survival: D Chemistry first course last spring, teach distributed melkeen 100 Sivunen monistepinkan, but made it out spirits! XD So proud! :) Yeah, that does not belong to teach my favorite teachers: D Happy Scottish trip (lots of pictures from my blog, thank you!!) :) 24 October 2013 11:15
Thank you mom haha:-D In the meantime! And oatmeal bags <3 25 October 2013 11:52
Hello! My name is Ellen and I am 18 years old. Currently, I spend my high school exchange organizations in the UK and operates Into. In my blog I write of belonging to Finland and I hope that this would be the joy of the future exchange students!
2014 (12) February (3) January fenwicks bond street (9) 2013 (73) December (12) November (19) October (18) Gloucester Waiting for Christmas! Edinburgh phone pictures Fazer trip back in time! In the daylight anywhere feels like home Food, what else? How was your day? Pancakes I wonder why One day you're here, one day you're fenwicks bond street there Now I can sleep Happiness Before I die, I want ... Will there be black again amis Cinnamon Rolls Take me home, I can not stand this place 'Cause ther ... September (15) August (6) July (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment