Saturday, February 1, 2014

Good luck to Oona!! You have a wonderful trip, and my lempparikaupunkiin.


CHICAGO. I still can not believe the vermont country store that I got to Chicago to celebrate my birthday! We went from Saturday morning to drive 4h journey towards the windy city. Launantai and Sunday went shopping or eating well. We visited the main attractions and Sunday evening we went to eat Bubba Cumpiin the vermont country store that is familiar from the movie Forrest Cump. Bonggattiin the vermont country store celebrities on the street in Chicago, namely, David Henrie, who is familiar with the How I Met Your Mother, and Wizards of Waverly Place series, the vermont country store walked up to us in the street! Chicago was just a great city and I would definitely go there again. I'm so grateful, because not everybody can just say that it is spent 18.v birthday party in Chicago and received a gift from Marc Jacobs watch and Hawaiian trip! Thank you for all the congratulations and to all who attended my gift, especially my parents! "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Cump Love, Oona
Good luck to Oona!! You have a wonderful trip, and my lempparikaupunkiin. 'm Jealous. I've been studying in Chicago 1.5 years. Enjoy your stay. Fortunately, we never grow up. t Christina Delete the vermont country store
I live here!
Google+ Followers
2014 (6) January (6) "Do not grow up.: It's a trap." -Peter the vermont country store Pan PART 3 "Do not grow up.: It's a trap" - Peter Pan, PART 2 "Do not grow up.: It's a trap" - Peter Pan, PART 1 Snow Day x5 New Year Merry Christmas 2013 (32 ) December (3) November (3) October (11) September (8) August (4) July (2) June (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment