Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sidan I still have vacation, so I took the tour with ein comrade on ein cinema. Side this is the Un


Sidan I still have vacation, so I took the tour with ein comrade on ein cinema. Side this is the United States, so there are many, many movies to select Yes between all the time, each only parts today. Today saw eg Mission Impossible, something that was very ein underhaldane film, eg cost me. This buddy is also buddy I pleiar and go shopping with. Me was all too early out to the cinema, so me losing to dealing bit. He bought a couple of shoes from Vans medan I bought ein sweater from Vans. Sola leather violence much here at the moment. Me had soccer practice today choirs many of the untrained gutane the team was more than only tired. Dei spewed braehead jobs by lakes and had not a great desire to play. Eg however, I cost me. Me spelled contrary toarlaget, something that was ein relatively simple job. Tomorrow is the city of Tucson to see host SISTER mi stupa. braehead jobs Ein anna city in Arizona will get a taste of me (or vice versa)!
2012 (26) May (1) April (2) March (4) February (8) January (11) Comeback! Blog Top ... Span Friday! MLK day! Driving Lesson! Little time, little sleep! Everyday life! Tucson was gøyleg! A little vacation! Still free! New Year Safta! 2011 (68) December (11) November (13) October (13) September (16) August (15)


No comments:

Post a Comment