Sunday, March 29, 2015

Kim said ...


For a handsome today! This va an experience and I e so fond I Konner ver me. Eg let ud pictures before this, today oath Thursday actually but I have not had time t to skriva Naag until now. Anyway, me drove in two great di van come up our t Catalina Canyon parking choir me parked van's. From there began me to go. Me fekk these great tank-top t one to have on us on the trip. Di came fast of ittesom majority would be brown. So me va approximately 14 girls in shorts and bikini top. A portion of di as jacking past us train another look, hehe. D e volleyball girls and boy e di trained. On the way up which trains approximately 1 and ein half hour had me about 3 stops. As usual Coach Lang me up total statistics on their trip and me discussing new goals and hummocks me had cud d so far this season. Coach Lang e the most organized person normal one Naag time can command calle grænsehandel down. Restored Stop 2 fekk me know that this trip va a picture of our season choir where e Naag harsh slopes and Naag light, ya gotta benefitting calle grænsehandel kverandre choir d needed and encouraged kverandre when things e harsh. D va a nice thought calle grænsehandel now think eg.
Atop va d just completely amazing. Eg has somehow Words and d va seriously a vision islands e di only one who can explain d. Heaven va clear blue cactus va green fjellå or ka one call d va yellow / beige and water va fantastic. Me jumped from cliffs and mountains and bada and ate good mad. D va so appreciated!
Later in the day va me and Barb cinema and saw the new Woody Allen film "Vicky Christina Barcelona". calle grænsehandel The va cracking and restored I came ud from the cinema va d just as I had begun a new day. Eg fekk somehow Vital Point of that trip me volleyball girls va day before. D e evidence of a good movie: D
Då me came jem ate me dinner and in åtta TIAA this gave me the phone from Jen (from US Gov) and hu SPORTS if I would ver em party. JA said I, thing va that hu va straight downhill my house. Eg hurried calle grГ¦nsehandel to dress and makeup me and so I ran ud. Some car va Mark (he me TP a house t at sleepover-one with Kirsten). D va bleak, calle grГ¦nsehandel because I never really had their possible calle grГ¦nsehandel before and at the time knew I'm not ein time kem he va. Anyway, I met some handsome people at the party and Naag of di va just fascinating. EG snakkte me tri boys who just snakkte about drugs, completely seriously, just drugs. D va just like me talked That 70's show the boys. He eine snakkte about his basement choir he and some friends used ver and røyga. Then told di hallucinations di had and things like d. Eg have never received Veda as mass and marijuana and shrumps or ka d va before. The thing that va va di so innocent and league-old like me. Di virka really just curious, for di va convinced that d not va Naag as Konner take practice life diras. Funny guys: D Eg snakkte annexe me ein called A-Wall and ein gays that I'm not remembering the name and di va both very cozy. He gays va extremely calle grГ¦nsehandel cool, and he va kjempesøde! I want ver friend me he: D
Coach Lang pointing towards Norway: D
Kim said ...
really nice pictures !! I see you're having fun! I could just look at the pictures, because i do not under stand the text ... well !! ;) Hugs from Zwienen in florida two Zwienen in arizona !! Friday, September 19, 2008
So was an exchange year over ..
5 years ago
Feliz Navidad
Maren I'm calle grænsehandel 18 years old and live in Tucson, AZ for the moment. I 've been blogging for the past year, updating friends and family back in Norway and takeoff themselve knowhow my year perfect two. Now, I'm calle grænsehandel going back to Norway after 10 months of awesomeness. I can not wait to go home, but at the sametime have difficulty Realizing what I'm leaving. This is a blog for my friends and family in AZ, so That You guys can see what's up in Norway;) This coming year is going to be wild, so tag along;) My interests are traveling and getting to know new people;) If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post it on my site, and you can always contact me via email: maren_mail@hotmail.com Have fun! View my complete profile
2009 (19) May (9) March (3) February (5) January (2) 2008 (31) December (4) November (6) October (6) September calle grænsehandel (5) little bit forskjelligt y'know;) Sunrise Mountain Invitational! Hiking in the Catalina Canyon Paa School Labor Day !! August (7) July (2) March (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment