Monday, March 23, 2015

On Wednesday had Stephan off from work, so when we took a trip to the cinema and saw


On Wednesday had Stephan off from work, so when we took a trip to the cinema and saw "Iron Man 2." And it was actually råbra! Recommend it to everyone. I had not seen the first one, and I imagined that it was classical action, but it was just so incredibly funny. Yes funnier than many comedies I've seen. Run and see it! Otherwise, life goes slowly but surely come. I know I've been bad about blogging, but have not had much to tell. Stephan's beall s little home and I do not big day. But it will soon change, and I'm looking forward to get some more speed up the cases. I've decided to take a summer course. Has the only four subjects again before I finish at Community College. Do not know which subject yet. I need to check what is available beall s over the summer. And the other day I acted tape Kasper. He is so curious about life outside the house, so I thought that maybe ... maybe he would ramble on a leash. But no. He was clever and did not complain, but we could see it in his body language that he did not like it. So we gave him cuddles and hug and candy, and got money back of the pet shop.
2012 (27) September (8) July (1) June (6) May (2) April (3) March (1) February (1) January (5) 2011 (78) December (5) November (2) October (8) September (1) August (11) July (2) June (4) May (11) April (6) March (8) February (10) January (10) 2010 (194) December (13) November (19) October (17) September (18) August (22) July (13) June (18) May (17) Tomorrow starts summer school photos part 3 Photos Part 2 Photos Part 1 live from urgent care ..... I'm in love Uka went Out on (act) trip, never sour longhaired hippie Back to School Oh, now I melt .... Hello, my name is Nina I am Iron Man Congratulations to Adrian! Skirts, beall s sandals, and singlet is the thing ... Say What? Twister! April (11) March (11) February (16) January (19) 2009 (15) December (15)


No comments:

Post a Comment