Thursday, March 26, 2015

Today it was AFS top lock party or something here in Tucson. it was really nice to meet Dan

Cougar Pride | Ingunn empГіrio body store Over There
JAA, it's as hot as I thought it should be, over 30 celcius every day! We drink 4/5 bottles of water every day, so it says something about the heat! But I think I'm starting to get used to it and I like that it's hot soo :) There are palm trees and katuser everywhere, empГіrio body store which is pretty cool! haha. It is not green here, but we've actually mountain!
I am very pleased with my room !! It is blue and white, with brown furniture, I love it! I have also acted in things empГіrio body store to the room, so it starts to look like someone lives there now! SHOPPING, Aaja. Many possibilities! We've been on a lot of shopping, which I am not negative to all! Tucson mall, is a hefty center! I can only begin to enumerate eg: Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Pink (a brand within Victoria's Secret), osvvv .. I have been incredibly used to say this sentence: Can I have a caramel Frappuchino, without wipe and with the caramel inside ?? Love! And my new mobile: D: D wihoo.
I've met a lot of family, for these are family people. I've empГіrio body store met kids to Beto, siblings to Beto, siblings Carol osvosv. empГіrio body store They always hug or kiss on the cheek when they meet :)
First day of school was: Good, but crowdy and gosh for a stooor school !! I have changed matt class from Algebra Level 2 to Level 1 Geometry Algebra ^^ was hopeless! Difficult ... So I've switched from Theather beginning to intermediate, which is a notch up! :)
You may have noticed that I take dance advanced, which is incredibly hard !! I've got muscles: D This is the trim for the day thus: p It is most hip hop here which suits me perfectly !! But it is difficult, the technique is difficult, everything is insanely difficult but glory so much fun !!
I have become acquainted with a lovely girl named Danielle :) I was with her one day, and she has two lovely dogs, a wonderful father and a lovely room !! Bears and pink stuff everywhere empГіrio body store !! haha, cutie! We saw triple empГіrio body store x, recommended at the highest !! Through her, I have become familiar with some other girls: Madison, Hilary, Jessica and Danielle :) These I eat lunch with every day :) plus girlfriend empГіrio body store Danielle. My first school lunch was not like in the movie Mean Girls! haha, thankfully!
Today it was AFS top lock party or something here in Tucson. it was really nice to meet Dan & Felipe again :) Party-a was how Dan now lives. Insanely nice house :) I got to know other people here, and a girl who has been an exchange student in Norway! haha, fun!
This is the plans for the year now that I know about: Rocky Point this weekend !!! Looking forward sick! This is in Mexico. So we are going to rent an apartment right by the water, hoping to see dolphins !! Finally, I get a little time to bask me !!! Here it is reportedly even cheaper than in the United States, sick! We're going to Disneyland in California if not so long !! :) Perhaps Las Vegas, is not quite sure yet! To magdalena or something that is also in Mexico! Carol will take me to Florida and perhaps New York too, if we get time: D: D: D: D: D: D Christen (daughter of Carol) work for an airline, so she gets everything much cheaper. So this family traveling around part! :)
I've been on two American football games !! It was a GREAT match on Thursday! Sahuaro vs. Sabino (schools). It was crazy great atmosphere and the fight was even aired on tv! Sahuaro (my school team) was broken, but there was a lot of fun tonight! It is strange for a can the run here when one is 16, so anyone driving to school !!
It is not click at school at all, but many threads! There are many scary and not so good people here I think. I have received recommended and find a bunch and keep me to them: P but it is not any popular gang * or n0oe. Not that I've got the impression at least.
Prom, hmm. This is for seniors, but Megan has said she can take me, and if not it is allowed, I'll make sure I prompted with someone, for this I will experience !! There is also something called Winter formal dance in January for the entire school .. It will be fun !!!! : D
At school and among friends, I go under the name MIA, Ingunn is reputedly verrrry hard to pronounce, you need a special accent apparently! It was difficult to find a nickname, but Beto calls us miha (some Spanish) I liked it, so it was MIA :) In honor of my mia: p nah meeen. sååådet ..
Right now everything is PERFECT! but I dread the time where it actually goes up for me I'll be here for so long, and I start to miss you at home full! The girls who made scrapebook- book to me: I took it to school because my friends would see how there was, and they said: WOW, all the fight pretty jo! Something I fully agree, love you, plus all the other back home :) I already beginning to write fjortiss: p But since it is such a long post, I must freeeeshe it up a bit, otherwise it is very boring to write at least !!!
Until now I do not go on anything utenok skolo but I sklal perhaps start with

No comments:

Post a Comment