Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Looks like you


Time for another update from warmer climes! Friday night left me and Marte to Park Place mall to go to the cinema. When we arrived, we found however that we would rather see little in the shops instead. Was not really supposed to buy anything since we both saves to Cali trip but got me a part of wonderful things home, including 3 lovely Bikin from Victoria's Secret. In the car on the way home we found out that there had been digg to just relax with oreo and stuff, so did Greg to drive us to Fry's and then to Marte where we spent the night. On Saturday we went to downtown Tucson with Gail. She had made reservation at a fancy Mexican restaurant, it was completely different than anything Mexican. Really nice to see that side of town too. Can not remember what I did before the day starts to get a few days ago ..
I ate EVERYTHING, promises that I could spit if I had wanted afterwards. Sunday it was ryddedag house. Dust suction, cleared, washed clothes and took the dishwasher. Kristine's sister came a trip to visit, and Marte and Ploy (the Thai student) came over to get some tutoring in math. Only very quiet day. But did CATC up slightly with homework and stuff, so fair enough. Monday was the bad hair day on scholastic, but I attended I was not because I did not bother to get up earlier + that it would not be upheld because PE. OR just that I would not ruin my hair to tuppere, put strings inside it, color it in all possible colors, tangle it and braid it? Was some crazy to see, and mostly so the only completely ulgy out. When I got home, I took a quick svømmis and went back to the house and changed. Took a jog with the naughty dog. Kristine and Greg says namely that the other (the kind that resembles a seal) is not so good to run with. But when I came back I just thought my god I'm Ms. Just so you do not believe the other also got a tour. The worst thing is that it actually was not a problem to run with it, so absolutely awful having to think about that I have endured with the zlemme. Tuesday sourced lynnwood mall Gail me and Marte at school and headed towards the border, destination: Tubac. There we had an agreement to meet a German student, Marlena and her host parents. That about everything down there was closed, so there was reasonable sucks when we were eating at a restaurant there. Taking over an hour each way likosm must pass through border controls and everything. Gail had incidentally lie and say that we had all the papers and stuff, but it went fine. Since nothing was open, we went to another lynnwood mall place that was MUCH better. It was so insanely nice there and the food was yum yum.
Dessert need to! Today I had the alarm clock at 5 to jog, but could not follow it up. Slept pretty bad night so chose to remain in bed until a quarter to 6. On scholastic was uttdeling prices, like student with the highest average, best behavior and the like. Very surprising to see who is the smart in school, it was a little fun! We should dress in class colors today, so I went in purple as the rest of the seniors. Tomorrow is the day ... pj little unsure if I should eighteenth lynnwood mall it .. Now I sit and think I must do goverment lesson before I go down to the gym for some training. Got namely hear yesterday of a person that it was visible that I had put on me since I came .... cozy. Love from Arizona
Looks like you're enjoying sister. That's good. I am enjoying myself and. We get skype in week 43 for when I'm home on leave. Until then becomes lynnwood mall jegpå Setermoen and shall take part course to doctrine me bits and bobs that need for us in OP-squad, which I am now in. Oppdaterså much as you can. Miss you a bit. Reply Delete
2011 (12) June (1) May (4) April (1) March (2) February (3) January (1) 2010 (13) December (1) November (3) October (2) September (2) A long-awaited update? Download couple of days .. August (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment