Thursday, December 5, 2013

I walked out of goldsmiths and pulled the leg before tanger outlet foley the leg. 500 kroner for a


When Carrie Bradshaw in the lineup prošupljenoj Dior handbags found their favorite "Carrie necklace" I knew it was a sign. In the middle of Paris, considering it lost forever and never forgotten, necklace was a reminder that New York is her home and that she belongs there, it's time to go home. She ran out of the museum, trying to no longer issuing them.
When I returned from work, in the bathroom sink to find your favorite "Danko necklace" a broken, I had no idea what it should mean. I guess because tanger outlet foley it was a bathroom, not a museum tanger outlet foley and it was Dior handbags than sink. And it is not Paris, of course. I ran out of the bathroom crying and wearing the necklace in his hand, like a wounded bird Lola once upon a time, in childhood. Gently and with all the attention this world. Sentimental value and necklaces were much higher than its true value, as well as Carrie, and that's why I loved it even more.
I know that after the great popularity of Sex and the City series, many jewelers tanger outlet foley world joyfully tanger outlet foley rubbed his hands, writing tanger outlet foley in chains all possible and impossible female names. I know this because I am a girl from seeing these necklaces everywhere, everywhere I traveled, and my necklace tanger outlet foley similar to many great and šljaštećim storefronts. I could have all of these necklaces tanger outlet foley on their necks other women to be the trend of the current craze and look like mine, but I do not - mine was different. And so they thought, tanger outlet foley and they knew that.
She had a story. Imagine nine girls standing in front of the door gray-blue hallways and waiting to defend his graduation. tanger outlet foley This important day in the life of every student, including mine, was filled with many sad thoughts in my head, liters of tears and deciliter of brandy, a little drunk nervousness, and a silver necklace which is nice Latin letters proclaiming tanger outlet foley "Danko". About how I was just delighted! This, just as we wanted, it was a homage to all those gifts for 18 birthday, relatives of those who do not know even a little bit, so you donate gold and zircon, which after standing in a box of ivory and waiting for who knows what. I never saw the light of day, but here are kept.
And immediately I was put and carried it constantly. I wore it to the wedding of my godmother, but also some nice smaller gatherings. And I wore it and then when I have a bag of 28 kg went to the car, my comrade dence, while in my throat all the shaking. And I put my hand on it when I was on the seat next to the window looking into the North Sea below, believing that through her nine sends power to succeed, because "I can do that." I wore is therefore constantly. From necklaces grew in charm and simple tanger outlet foley for some reason singled out among the many pieces of my personal jewelry.
And that fateful trip to the pool and my fear that Danka necklace is finished in hell Drain soaked in chlorine so as to look at her, wounded. I knew and who broke my collar, but I did not know why. Of course I could do nothing to hard, because I did not see, but I knew. He felt something in the air cheaply, just like deodorant of the person concerned. And on my floor is a little difficult climbs, except for the curious who come as guests tanger outlet foley and left alone in the house when everyone goes to their obligations. And one thing worried me. Is it a done intentionally, in what I refused to believe, or is this a curiously wanted to see how it stands Danko, and somehow necklace dropped and broke it.
Female nails with white mother-of-pearl inserts a lubricated in an easy take my Danko and puts it on a vagicu, then only the broken part valid, and goes with her behind the curtain and out of my vision. I feel like I brought tanger outlet foley the dog examined by a veterinarian and the vet does not believe, and the dog looks at me sadly and asks me to deliver it from there.
I walked out of goldsmiths and pulled the leg before tanger outlet foley the leg. 500 kroner for a piece sajlice! Photo of-pearl nails did not go out of my head. What to do, what to do? Do not wait to go home and fix it down? Or not, if it is too long to wait? The questions of order, and I'm not so sure that I have the right answers. In this materialistic world, the lighter was purchased new thing and replace the old. Here, where you can easily change partners, homes, cars and jobs, I felt like a real alien, and what I was. There is not one shirt nose for years and transferred to the younger sister, this is not repaired silver chains that are meant friendship. I missed my house. And my nine girls. And old jeweler who is small steam could do wonders, had skillful hands and he loved his job. I had a machine with numbers in the queue.
Is it broken necklace had a message? Whether I'm with her, broken into two parts needed and to break with the old life and memories? I choose? To throw away what I was and that I accept this here, as we and many advised!?
At the moment when I felt tears coming to me, here, in the middle of the street, who knows what the occasion, besides the broken Danke, I heard a noise and loud music from a car. In addition to all the cultural Swedes, this was the right d

No comments:

Post a Comment