Tuesday, December 3, 2013

[BM] Of course, technology can not be stopped. The problem is that this goes at the expense of jo


Exploring the British insurance company Esure found that if during the ride operate with just one hand, the speed of your reactions in case of sudden locater unexpected situations slows down by 44%.
The situation is potentially more dangerous if you want to open a bottle of water or something to eat while driving. Therefore, on long journeys recommend more frequent breaks, during which the driver could get something to eat and drink, how such and such activities would not affect the concentration of driving.
Research conducted by Esure showed that 8% of drivers locater have experienced at least one accident, or at the last moment locater to avoid an accident while driving in managed just one hand.
@ Moron When my hands so I feel like I'm late around locater 15 min.
@ Moron: I was taught to 10 and 14, but well ... Frankly, quite often drive with one hand while the other is resting, but usually locater most relaxed when I'm driving the highway or waiting at traffic lights etc.. While driving through the crowd, or on the road with a stronger traffic or possibly harsher ride, make sure you've got both hands on the wheel.
Mickey and I myself used to "catch" to drive with one hand (or on the highway, "recline" seat in a semi-lying position in order to reduce pain in the ass from prolonged driving, to drop the wheel in your lap and barely hold one finger resting on hands legs, to "wimp out" on the stars in the sky, etc.), I could find nako "justification" like yours, although I have no doubt that all this completely locater wrong, unsafe, and that in certain situations, I do not have an adequate response. Simply, it is often wrong, and that I'm older, I'm wrong all over. My hands do not hold exactly at 9 and 15 (I'm kidding), prior to the 10 and 14, although my dad (while I learned to drive), "pounded several slapping", and for keeping your hands on the steering wheel in the wrong place, locater or similar locater "glitches" ...
As a rule, the hands are kept at 10 and 14 Almost every time I drive slow and highway driving with one hand. Only when a little more step on the accelerator, then take the wheel in the correct position. After all, who can hold the steering wheel with both hands in the correct position 4 or 5 hours of driving on the highway? I honestly locater can not.
Almost always drive with both hands, and believe me that on several occasions saved the car (if not life itself), so I do not play with it. Especially when driving on a winding road. And the hands are held at 9 and 15 (inches nonchalantlike tacked on steering arms), so the control is much higher than when the hands are at 10 and 2
The latest ...
MINI chasing a third title at the 2014 Dakar Rally
Belgrade Belgrade Fair Hostesses 2013 2013 Fair Frankfurt 2011 Salon Belgrade 2011 Salon Detroit 2011 Paris Fair 2010 Fair 2010 Fair Kragujevac locater Nis 2010 Salon Belgrade 2009 2009 Geneva Motor Show Paris 2008 Paris 2008 - Part II BG Car Show 02 (2008) 2008 Frankfurt 2007 Geneva Salon, Shanghai 2007 Belgrade Fair 2007 Albums
[BM] Of course, technology can not be stopped. The problem is that this goes at the expense of jobs.
Re: Mini Mk3
Number of times not copy content in whole or in part without the express permission of the author

No comments:

Post a Comment