Monday, October 14, 2013

What is? (3) What? (3) Valentine


We worshiped early today compared to other days of the week. After we go to church we go to Robinsons Metro East to buy things needed in the house and of course to dine there also. When we arrived there was once rolls round we supposed to find the candle shop to buy oil for oil lamps we. And since it was lunch rolls round we also seek to eat, after we mmaghanap of makakainan we decided treeswijkhoeve to eat in the "Inasal and others" at level 4 of the mall.
(I do the review for the Inasal and more in the next blog post .. ^ ^) After we ate we went to Blade to buy tarpaulin for cars as well as car freshener and that Farrell went to also adjacent to the store to sell mangilan sport accessories. After we buy is rolls round again we have to find the store candles for oil lamps, but we failed to see that more stores treeswijkhoeve within the mall. Since none of the stores that we decided Farrell separated first with his parents treeswijkhoeve to go to Toby's to get his air pump for ball basketball. Because of those she liked more air pump for the first tindahhan that we nauntahan than naandon in Toby's decided to return there. Going on we there passed us at Max's and I prevented myself to buy meregue and adhere well I with Farrell and thereupon we received a text message from his parents to let us in grocery them and was therefore 'y as we go there. After we were glad we grocery those who wore the robot costume Transformers.
Please only three robots really love being passable costume and I was only carrying cameras. After taking a photograph of them we decided to also have a home and we drive home we are bugla nalubak the roads destroyed treeswijkhoeve and tinagpian treeswijkhoeve times MWSS to kahapaan Imelda Avenue and all of us including our purchases are suddenly napatalbog in miserable failure caused of depressions that. Because of depressions that are cracked the eggs we purchase, fortunately only six pieces of egg and we bought three was broken. And for fun not just make me french toast with bread gunfire.
I am also placed the substance and means I have to be obliging enough to bake it in my next blog. Since it please I really love sweets will I still put pancake syrup I eat french toast. Imagine if we all we gained independence on June 12, 1898 up to now might prevent us do the things we want to do. Maybe not as I nakakapagblog treeswijkhoeve now for fear of the taker or can I hunted or natugis the soldiers because of the negative things mentioned and I mentioned in my last blog. Responsive yet I criticize the wrong things I often notice my surroundings. So you should be thankful and we had freedom, freedom in our own country. But would possess each of us the freedom sought by every heart, mind and will, be either physical, emotional or spiriitual. Because even if we became independent of colonizer of us that have people turn up to now still tinatanggalan freedom of people mapangapi alike. You? What you have done on the day of Independence? treeswijkhoeve
I KrisKulit Kristine Aquino Ong and want to express the outlook tucked my little minds. Insights about the things that I have noticed and observed treeswijkhoeve my surroundings. View my complete treeswijkhoeve profile
What is? (3) What? (3) Valentine's Day (1) Typhoon Ondoy (2) No Smoking (1) Spoof (1) Government (5) Election (2) Jeep (3) Friends (1) Coffee (1) Strange treeswijkhoeve (1) Games / Games (1) Resolution (2) Work (7) Disasters (7)
2013 (2) Jun 2013 (2) 2011 (19) Jul 2011 (1) Jun 2011 (6) Inasal and more! Day of freedom in 2011 the 11th of June, Year 2011 My Tamagoyaki Recipe Fried, Sausage and Tamagoyaki New Life, Be Posetibo April 2011 (1) Mar 2011 (1) Jan 2011 (10) 2010 (8) Nov 2010 (1) Oct 2010 (2) Aug 2010 (2) May 2010 (2) April 2010 (1) 2009 (21) Dec 2009 (1) Oct 2009 (1) Sep 2009 (2 ) Aug 2009 (4) Jul 2009 (8) Jun 2009 (1) May 2009 (2) April 2009 (2) 2008 (2) Dec 2008 (1) Oct 2008 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment