Thursday, October 3, 2013

Avalanche, should investigate whether the names of the directors of newspapers you mention treeswij


What follows is not an elaborate hoax or a joke, as sometimes treeswijkhoeve happens with some pointers that person really trying to go for things that are not. If all eventually revealed as a lie, I would have been first deceived. Surely I explained some time before the source of my "nick" and the title of the blog, sorry if I repeat myself. treeswijkhoeve Everything treeswijkhoeve comes from my fascination with the word "avalanche" and endowed with rotund charm shared by all monovocàlics words in "a". In addition, the collected fine sense of the idea that he wanted to get inside the block, a cluster of heterogeneous information the reader squirm a little by surprise, the image of the heteroclite content that we find on the net. Unfortunately, the Catalan equivalent of Spanish "avalanche" is "flood" which sounds less convincing. I take as a "nick" treeswijkhoeve without being aware until much later that it was a word feminine detail that does not bother me at all. As for the blog title, respecting the initial word inspirational, I added the idea of publishing daily and, implying that there would be a little humor never far from my intentions, I tried to imitate one of those newspaper titles invented that used to be found in the pages of Tom Thumb or Tiovivo. Thus was born "The Daily Avalanche" absurd title that should alert the relative seriousness of the proposal. I said nonsense? Maybe not so much. It was not until recently that I discovered that "The Daily Avalanche" really existed and intentions treeswijkhoeve quite serious. It was a newspaper in Memphis (Tennessee) founded in 1858 and lasted treeswijkhoeve until 1890 on changing names. Also: The Memphis Daily Avalanche treeswijkhoeve Avalanche Daily, The Memphis Daily Avalanche Avalanche and finally Memphis. Even Mark Twain was mentioned in a newspaper article. In 1890 it merged with the Appeal and Appeal-Avalanche appeared as until 1894 when it became the Commercial Appeal is still published today and is the largest newspaper in Memphis and its metropolitan area.
But there's more, because in Lubbock (Texas) on 4 May 1900 (just 110 years ago) the small town saw the first issue of "The Avalanche," a creation of the lawyer John James Dillard treeswijkhoeve who had the opportunity to partner with the professional gambler and speculator Thad Tubbs. The first edition consisted of 40 copies of four pages. About the name "Avalanche" Dillard explained that he had named, because he intended to surprise people with the newspaper "suddenly, as an avalanche struck." The newspaper still exists today under the name "Avalanche-Journal," and how could it be otherwise, is most important in Lubbock. To make a final twist, because surely the facts are exposed have a hidden meaning, I wondered what relationship they had and Memphis Lubbock. If we say Memphis immediately think of Elvis Presley who, though born to Tupelo (Mississippi), he moved to the city of Tennessee at thirteen and there he died in his famous Graceland estate. AND Lubbock? Buddy Holly, of course. The ill-fated treeswijkhoeve rocker was born there in 1936. This can not be accidental and started to wonder if "avalanche" is not intended to be the new king of rock & roll.
"La luna ejerce extraños influences that no hay quien contra and decode" portion of the song "Avalanche" group Heroes del Silencio (the album "Avalanche") Delete Reply
Should be impressed with the name and don? I also took the name of Librorum Snacks ironic and who knows if one day someone tells me something that already existed ... you never know! Reply Remove
Whenever we eventually found that originality does not exist, even though we exist. Do not know why, but, I also thought that the title of the blog you had taken some part, it was a rescue. Now think of a song that sings Yann Tiersen (though maybe it's Dominique Ane) Salaries of avalanches. Reply Remove
As for me, Kika, like me. Reply Remove
Well ... there are a few movies with this title, the 1923 Michael Curtiz and another of Carol Reed, 1940 ... I have not seen. but I've seen one that calls and Avalanche, I saw one day while he ate a bar, a movie starring disasters white, I think, for RockHudson. Auanbabalubabalambambu .... ... Reply Remove
Avalanche, should investigate whether the names of the directors of newspapers you mention treeswijkhoeve tene some point coincides with your real name. There are obscure relationships between c

No comments:

Post a Comment