Thursday, October 31, 2013

I can not understand people who do not like Metro just because they do not like the graphics and th


Microsoft, the creator and the core of the development of Windows with the latest version of the system decided to experiment a bit and we finally see the new Start menu. First called Metro, but the title was later changed to Windows grove city outlet 8 Apps. That does not change the fact that the start still say Metro.
I can not understand people who do not like Metro just because they do not like the graphics and the most amazes me comments like: "It's completely different, I do not want it." It is true that Metro is something new and trying to be a setting for tablets while for devices that have a touch screen. And while I admit that the mouse is not exactly friendly Metro and Microsoft on this page to work on. Synchronization to 100%
Metro brought a new dimension to Windows. With Calendar, or Mail applications you can synchronize all your contacts, appointments and e-mails to other accounts (Google, Yahoo). As a result, you will receive e-mail in a mailbox in the top right corner of Windows, you immediately receive grove city outlet a warning. This property appreciate mainly because now you do not pull your cell phone when you want to quickly read the e-mail. All I am simply at hand.
A few weeks after the release of Windows 8, Windows Store coming true and the most successful applications include, for example Google Search. The application offers the ability to search that is quick and comfortable, and she speed of access to information is, in my opinion, to Microsoft. If the concept proves Metra and area will soon disappear, whether we like it or not. Moreover, with the gradual development grove city outlet of technology will be in a few years the majority of monitors grove city outlet and touch Microsoft Surface devices will become commonplace. Multitasking and reaches a new dimension. Ideal system for beginning seniors
You know - your (PRA) parent someday decides to buy a computer. The first step to success is to select a computer that lets the seller, or at best for you. If you choose Windows, and eight are currently the best solution and the reason is enough.
Metro is full of squares respectively. rectangular tiles that are large enough grove city outlet for a person with impaired vision. In the event that your grandfather would want to see pictures of his recent seventieth birthday celebration, it will be easier for him to hit you in the subway to the Photos application, than to have a face, then opened grove city outlet the file explorer, which would still have to find the folder. Similarly, it can work with music, searching or Skype. Old Dog New Tricks you can not teach
One of the biggest problems of the new Windows and Metra itself is nedořešenost. Just before the first we exhortation for us to move the mouse to the upper right corner. A man who is used to using the computer grove city outlet to surf the Internet or play games, has a chance to understand the point of this gesture without further notice other people.
Another of the many thorns in my eye is off. The very first time I searched in vain for the off, and I have before installing the system studied several instructional videos. Intuitively So I searched the station and after a few minutes I realized that the computer can be turned off when you log out of your user account. At least that has changed. After a few weeks I subsequently found out that it is also through the Settings menu, which I discovered grove city outlet purely by chance.
Another rumor is Settings, Control Panel, therefore the design Metra. I wonder why? What led developers to uniform distribution grove city outlet control panels in two independent categories? When I wanted to disable Windows 7 UAC and change the avatar, I went to the Control Panel. Now this is not the right way, and to change the avatar I have to set the Metra. Is it a demonstration of Microsoft's efforts to confuse grove city outlet the user? Vista users who do not fall
With some exaggeration, I Windows grove city outlet 8 compared to Windows Vista (or as I like to say Windows 7 beta, for which he had to pay Microsoft). The concept itself is amazing and Metra redmondská company grove city outlet is aware of that. The road is open to developers and now it just wants your time. The ills of the system can be days, weeks or months to get used to and after six months of using Windows 8 can say only one thing - I would not change for anything. grove city outlet But I fear that the company does not accept Windows 8 much longer because of the many positive changes. It's a habit and sooner or later we'll just have to adapt all, if we want to stick with windows.
it is, whether we like it or not ... I do not change I would also, in addition, I installed win 8 on my laptop and my mom what happened - can import photos, send email, chat with friends, just finally learned how to use a computer with all the trimmings , it's definitely much easier and easier to use than previous versions of Windows .. :)
so stare for a retail computer literate people is great. and the other remains therefore only some small speed up retrieval if the oats are installing the Nazis and by updating where this advantage grove city outlet pada as I understood from the discussion ... or wait for the next in

No comments:

Post a Comment