Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Aunt Angel: I know we do not kasinisisi son what happened, he does not blame equally, glassmagasine


Kmi arrive by coach to the hospital she was in the ER and that she currently viewing a doctor, while we are waiting on I really glassmagasinet do not blame yourself avoid to occur, msyado glassmagasinet have been lame, if bkt d I listened to the explanations her, I do not know do not cry ngauun glassmagasinet
Aunt Angel: I know we do not kasinisisi son what happened, he does not blame equally, glassmagasinet you know how to add tyron kabait so we pray nalng situation to calm her .. mejo ji said aunt with coach ..
Doc: no need to worry wives, are high fever earlier net profit but also to be treated immediately, buti nlng and pinunta here at once if your child missing in bka sort will happen more because of him instead of the child with fever and obviously exhausted. . okay but he is also po. sorry she moves into a room ... osige please mr. & mrs. Sebastian firstly can I ...
Nakahinga We also convenient for passable nlng was treated immediately and safely tyron, when we reached the room's glassmagasinet tyron we find it still without consciousness, so I took bribes to time to ask kila aunt and coach.
Titus: Children PLNG we add tyron are characterized him potentially different sport .... no matter glassmagasinet what sport them they had done to her well ... not lng .. well done to her admiring wonderful .. map volleyball, tennis or basketball ie name it so she that. So get kmi of trainers of dmg each sport, one that dun was his godfather and coach nyo din. Changed all she left of her childhood, it tumtong high school .. Is not participating glassmagasinet in any sports, we also bat ... kapagtinatanong not join her always saying she tended to shy lng daw sya. We do this in turn forced because she did continue Padin also trtraining .. long statement of tito ..
I am also amazed with tyron for excellence glassmagasinet nya.Patunay that of basketball's nothing glassmagasinet dun see samin just by the way she's doing ... but bkt yon so she stopped? Bath so she hides her competency to play? Ie the question in my mind at the time that.
Have previously along with tyron because previously she was Tecson name you do not like that yan eh separated by Tyron one as well ie talented sports Tecson, always including both her during glassmagasinet her training glassmagasinet the trainers glassmagasinet they have, but not defeated by Tyron niminsan Tecson Even so soundly san training game toga was Tyron Anung but even she do not beat her toga Tecson ... but one day while playing they were defeated by tyron Tecson defeat but Yun's Tecson nlng she rarely went with tyron , then one day someone said nlng daw samin to leave them Tecson in which they live, in your face by tyron maipinta when she found out ... but a day's paguwi home tyron from training, this bloody, excessive scar at once nmn We treated today, we also Naki also injured his right hand .. We asked what happened, she said she claimed was nabangga car and she assisted in. Mejo take before nakarecover of his wounds as well as on his childhood was tyron, but first nun, she not participate in sports events.
But I do not say I heard, though I have not maabsorb all, but atleast others answered my questions, but tyron bkt you afraid of? Where? Whom? ie a question I want to know.
Musket's hand ... I can not move anymore .... I have flown failing, so I minulat glassmagasinet nlng my eye, able to adjust my eyes I saw them sleeping mom and dad but I was more kinagulat glassmagasinet andun I side with paul while holding my hand holding her .. so cute when sleeping heavy! drooling! haha! .. yun nlng swallow until I remembered that I am the darkness again.
When I wake up I feel mejo order but I saw nothing that they mom and dad so I reached andun was foul, but also serious Ah she never tinatangal his hand .. am there for you? ie continuous kinilig me.
"I'm sorry .... sorry I did not consciously bes .... so ... sorry I did not consciously glassmagasinet toga ... so .. sorry because I listened glassmagasinet to the explanation in you .. sorry ... sorry I brought my anger tyron .. sorry .. hagul Gul said that childish me the answer.
Yeah, not really earning eh Baby, Baby brother, Paul says, I do not know but I'm dumps surplus for Baby Brother Is that just.? I want to cry! Why Baby brother just, I Kala's sweet yet we call. Kinimkim glassmagasinet baby ... I just feel like ill looob because I magenjoy Paul in Training ..
Nagenjoy turn kakabasketball .. I'm crazy? Watching LNG nlng I said I feel bad. Kakalaro tireless paul, until Peter and nagyaya to eat, As we walked into the room that said the coach, met kming 3 women and obvious glassmagasinet nagpapacute Paul, here turn
Mokong it, so happy to paghangang provided by the UN women, infairness beautiful woman and also thick face because not nahiyan

No comments:

Post a Comment