Tuesday, April 14, 2015

They said that they have been cookies from 1983, that would be like since I was born!!! that


They said that they have been cookies from 1983, that would be like since I was born!!! that’s a long time!! but I haven’t seen it in UK when I lived there… Luckily for all of us, now they are not only in UK, but in Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Korea Kuwait, and Singapore. alderwood mall stores
If you check the website linked above you will see that they have stores in 6 locations in Seoul: Sindorim, Itaewon, Myeong-dong, Apgujeong, Hong-dae, Garosu-Gil. Those are the most popular and populated areas in Seoul.
My alderwood mall stores favourite shop where I took the pictures are from my favourite Ben’s cookies in Sindorim. The workers and part-timers are so kind and I am what is called (tangol 단골), which means regular customer or frequenter. alderwood mall stores It’s alderwood mall stores true I go quite often because alderwood mall stores I love D-Cube city Department Store! and their cookies. Compared to the Ben’s cookies in Itaewon shop, The Sindorim shop they are DELICIOUS with capitals, because they are not burned, very soft inside and everytime I buy them they are warm just like the are recently made. Looks like they were waiting for me!!!
In Itaewon, the girls are cold, not really kind-first impression and the shop is too small. Their cookies are always cold and a bit burnt which at the same time make the cookie dry in the inside, and personally I don’t like that. So I prefer to bother to go to Sindorim to buy my cookies!
I have bought in Garosu-Gil as well. This shop is really big in a parallel street of the main Garosu-Gil street. alderwood mall stores Actually, quite near to the Spanish Restaurant Spain Club, that’s who I got to know about that.
If you wish you can visit the korean website of Ben’s cookies: www.benscookies.co.kr and please find below a pictures alderwood mall stores that I took of a card that I have at home with the telephone number alderwood mall stores and its adress of each shop that they have in Seoul.
Make me wanna go buy some .. need it to today :(
I had these in Seoul a couple weeks ago too! Blew me away, so amazing.
I have been outside of Korea for more than a month, in business trip, and I have to tell you that, when I came back to Korean wanting to eat these white chocolate ben’s cookies alderwood mall stores delicacies so so much. I’m so glad Rebecca you liked them. Which one did you buy?
Hello Rebecca, i tried the milk chocolate once and we loved then. The orange chocolate were very nice as well. In sinsa there is another shop and there are tables to seat and eat there. You might want to try there as well.
Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. (  Cerrar sesión  /  Cambiar  )
2014 a moment to remember Asia ben's cookies blood ABO blood type B man bomb threat boots candles Cheongkwanjang chic children education China chinese language chocolate Christmas cigarrette Clothing D-Cube Department Store Daechi dictator Dongdaemun education Eldo Kim flat shoes Gangnam gift Ginseng Harvard health I-Pass Jang Song Thaek Kim-Jong-Un kirogi Korea korean language korean learning korean movie korean movies korean skills Korean society Korean steriotype Korean TV laurakorea.com Laura Valls learning alderwood mall stores korean leopard native english North Korea private English kindergarten quitting smoking alderwood mall stores resolution second language Seoul Sindorim smoking spanish style gift speaking korean Stores sunflower teach english in Korea the chaser top korean movies
Cancelar
Lo sentimos, tu blog no puede compartir entradas por correo electrónico.

No comments:

Post a Comment