Friday, December 26, 2014

My last stop was an outlet Levi


Frankly, the desire to visit the Outlet Village Belaya Dacha I had from the very opening of the village. But was more than a year since I have not reached to the suburban shopping mecca. The reason for that is probably too lazy and no need to shop - I quite enough period of seasonal sales and gifts from my good friends :) After all, if you find yourself in the outlet without shopping there just can not get away! What, actually, I finally had a chance and make a couple of weeks ago :) For those who have not had time to also visit the Outlet - this is a wonderful village, which is a few streets in the form of a string of nice houses. In addition lurking inside of discounts, food basics locations the place itself is already attracting its appearance, here is the perfect place to spend a weekend or while away the days, walking with a child - I have seen mothers food basics locations with prams, which surely live nearby. It also has a children's playground, so there is a lot of joy, not only for adults but also for children. A lunch or stop for a light lunch can be in one of the restaurants or cafes located in the territory of the same village. And that to me is important - extremely photogenic village! This is especially handy to show you some images that can be assembled in stores food basics locations Outlet Village Belaya Dacha. food basics locations
My first focus was the shop REDCODE, where you can find clothes, food basics locations shoes and accessories brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, Jaeger, Juicy Couture, Sonia Rykiel and others. This is the place to be honest, I was particularly pleased, because food basics locations it is here that after the shooting, I bought myself a coat with Jaeger really ogrooomnoy discount! food basics locations So, I strongly advise you to look there - apart from the stunning selection of outerwear in Redcode there is still a lot of great things. I decided to pick up the image in beige tones - seeing long coat by Jaeger-colored camel I could not pass by, and eventually, it became my starting point, to which I picked up all the other things. Given its versatility, it was very simple - I opted for the woolen food basics locations dress Salvatore Ferragamo, hat and gloves of the same brand and has added a set of handbag, briefcase food basics locations from Zadig & Voltaire. Obrah so in my spirit that I was ready to walk as though every day :)
The next stop was the AC outlet company Bosco Remains of dessert". Honestly, before I was not in any other of the "remnants", and pinned food basics locations great hopes on him. However, as soon as I cross the threshold of a store, I saw things from Kenzo. From that moment began my meal choices for each item is so self-sufficient that I want to show each of them in a new way. And if the first look by Kenzo was given to me easily, here below I wanted to show something else, but it was too difficult to opt for one thing, while all attention should be paid. So, if you arrive at the Outlet Village Belaya Dacha, then in any case, do not pass by "Remains of dessert" - here is worth a visit just for the amazing things Kenzo with considerable discounts. Just do not hesitate - size range is not so great! food basics locations
For the first image from Kenzo I chose a combination of green and orange. Seeing this cap, I realized that without me you can not manage, besides, it was ideal lightweight silk blouse. food basics locations Perfect for a sunny autumn days.
The second image combines volumetric food basics locations jacket with print in blue and cute bow at the waist and unusual pants skirt Paul Smith. Blouse has become a favorite of mine because it is suitable for almost everything and goes well with many colors.
The surprise for me was the presence in the village Outlet Mango - it would seem, what other discounts may be in the mass market, where the sale and everything is sold at substantially reduced prices? But it still is, and here you should definitely look - perhaps stumble upon a thing that could not be caught in that same period of seasonal sales. In addition, there is a stunning selection of shoes and accessories.
In my last trip through carelessness food basics locations movers broke suitcase, so now I have to choose a new. To this end, I'm sure I will go to the outlet Samsonite, as the one I have already looked after - such a handsome four-color plastic eggplant fine came under the tape on my hat :) What more could a girl to choose a suitcase? :)))
My last stop was an outlet Levi 's, which is quite pleased me with prices and variety. For the perfect jeans is definitely worth a go here. In addition, there is a large selection of warm sweaters and cardigans that are incredibly date on the eve of the winter season. And something from outer clothing can be found easily, whether it's a vest, coat or jacket. I am incredibly food basics locations happy with what fell my choice - the one needed freshness and casual comfort after womanly

No comments:

Post a Comment