Tuesday, December 2, 2014

May 14, 2012 At 15 h 24 min

My competitions Plaza ALMM + | At Montreal Fashion nui nalu
It is one of Montreal's oldest shopping streets. In 1880, she was already imposed as one of the most important trade routes in northern Montreal. St. Hubert Street is rich in history! Over the years, the Plaza underwent multiple transformations.
Plaza St-Hubert nui nalu street wedding dresses? There are about ten years, it was still the case, but now the Plaza attracts a different kind of shops. There are still some bridal shops, but there are many local shops (butcher nui nalu La Queue de Cochon, Oscar Candy, Délices du Terroir, +), clothing nui nalu and shoe shops (Belle et Rebelle, Aldo, Neon, +), and some "warehouse" stores with good prices. Certainly, the Plaza is not the Carrefour Laval or Eaton Centre, but we went there to enjoy the weather while shopping in shopping destination.
This week at the Montreal fashion working with MaPlaza nui nalu to take a gift card of $ 100 (contest details at the end of the ticket) valid in all the businesses in the Plaza St-Hubert! If you win, when you shop?
Before visiting Mochico, I came across the warehouse Lov'it shoes. A pair of sandals "jelly" (plastic) caught my attention. Finally, I left with two pairs: nui nalu blue and black. I'm not sure I needed two pairs ... but they are super practical in summer. At $ 29 a pair, it is a good investment.
If you are a fan of Dr.Martens shoes or Vans, a stop at the Neon shop is necessary. You will find a wide selection of both brands. I had a weakness for shoes Vans metallic color. Neon also has a nice selection of men's shoes.
If shopping makes you hungry, eat a bite at the legendary restaurant Le Roi du Smoked Meat. Established in 1954, this restaurant is one of the few "dinner" which remained authentic. The decor is the same, and it is probably the same waitresses that there thirty years! Their smoked meat sandwich is delicious. nui nalu
>> Price: $ 100 gift card valid in all the businesses in the Plaza St-Hubert. List here. >> Duration: Thursday, May 10 to Wednesday, May 16 9:00 p.m. We will announce the winner on 16 or 17 May
* We do not take into account the comments on Facebook. * You must be resident in Québec for the competition (consider moving nui nalu to Montreal) * Please enter only once (we remove duplicates). * And please leave a valid email address so that we can contact you (we are the only ones to see it).
Julia Vallelunga nui nalu is the editor and founder of In Montreal mode. Passionate Deco and travel, she loves finding great finds from here and elsewhere. BA in Economics and Politics from the University of Montreal, she worked as a lobbyist (for gentiles) in Brussels for a few years as a business startup consultant in Montreal.
Tags: brazil to fashion, at the Montreal fashion, nui nalu vintage address, alamodemontreal, Blog mode, men's fashion blog, fashion blog Montreal, paris fashion blog, blog vintage, fashion blogger, Boutique Montreal, neon shop, vintage shop, brazil mode, Montreal cafes, designer nui nalu montreal, Quebec Designer, Dr. Martens, hangout montreal, nui nalu julia vallelunga, fashion, the king of smoked meat, look fashion magazine she, woman magazine, fashion magazine, women's fashion magazine, nui nalu vintage furniture, Mochico , miss mode, Montreal Fashion, fashion paris, montreal blog, montreal cafe, fashion Montreal, Montreal fashion blog, Neon, wedding dresses, Montreal Shopping, shopping nui nalu paris, tag1, Vans, vintage nui nalu montreal
Marie #
I love going home "Belle et Rebelle" for clothes and jewelry as ... I love it when it's out of the ordinary nui nalu originalet ... then I'd go for it
May 14, 2012 At 15 h 24 min
I would take advantage to spend the whole day there. I would go hang out at Belle et Rebelle to find me a nice dress made in Quebec, then I would go with the sandals Mochico Warehouse. I would hang foot in Raffin to buy a good comic, but not without being placed before Oscar get me in a big pile of jelly beans. I would go see the executives at Lozeau and I would go visit my friend Genevieve La Loba. I would probably give me a pedicure at Candy Nail Bar. Then I would end my day off on the terrace of P'tit Medley with friends and why not a good show at the Theatre Pl

No comments:

Post a Comment