Sunday, January 18, 2015

Email check failed, please try again

Repetition, hesitation and deviation ... | Not the Since School superstore flyer ...
So, I'm not nervous about talking superstore flyer but I want to do it right, with a minimum of errors and not to sound like I've been traveling in time ... (I make soup of tenses when I speak 'live' ...)
Here one minute and three minutes on the exam on "learning Welsh". I planned to charge, so I hope I can improve. http://audioboo.fm/boos/288240-ymarfer-am-yr-arholiad-llafur.mp3
I'm happy because: I think I sound quite confident and comfortable talking Dyfalais the multiple of "subject" superstore flyer and I was very ... I used a variety of patterns Ro 'very quickly to lie when wybodais not the word! (I broke my thumb to, not in my finger to Llangranog;)) I ran out of things not to say.
I'm unhappy superstore flyer case: 'There's not a very good mic on my netbook to! One or two OOOHHH on "work" and "use" Too much "Um superstore flyer ..." and "Ahhh ..." fell over "started" - began to with "I ... NNAaaaaa, has ... Naaa ..." AIS AIS AIS;) ( as dweudais to ... travel time with tenses ... I forgot for a moment to the Difference RWG "how" and "what!" and "say and do" - something I learned in Access one!
I wish I improve ... I lost "that" a couple of times "I hope that I can talk about ..." I'm not sure how to say "to talk about" - "talking about?" "Talk for? "I should have said" There's nothing to say about sports with me "instead of" things do not ... "I lost the chance to use my favorite word of Bootcamp" banging ... "I could have said," I can rumbles on flying for hours! "A couple of wethiau, I began to know a couple of gears without fraddegau I want to use ... (exchange, thumb," dry ski slope! "). Bad idea. Keep to a simple, twmpsan ... as they say! And another superstore flyer I just realized ... I do not know if I should use "know" ney "know" when I talk about words ...
Belong
RT @ Julia_Coastal twittering: Looking Forward to Finding out more at The Women in ICT event this evening @ The_Waterfront museum with @ 3 months ago Breaking wicwales worms are part of my life now. Lyyyfyli! superstore flyer : / 3 months ago Trio decide if it is safe to proceed and will wnued to update IOS. Hmmm maybe not tonight ... 3 months ago Translate / translating (sort of ...)
Email check failed, please try again
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment