Sunday, January 18, 2015

bloody gathering, sgynnoch do not really better world for not complain about things like this ?! I


"Stack them high, sell them cheap", that was the old motto Jack Cohen in the early days of Tesco. Research by Alcohol Concern suggests that supermarkets are still wedded to the old principle by setting displays of alcohol at a discount through searsoutlet their stores, including at the door, on food aisles, seasonal aisles, exhibition stands apart, and in the tills. The examples we saw included wine for sale in fruit juices and other soft drinks, bottles of spirits next to bread and tea, cans of cider next to the hot chicken counter, and bottles of champagne in the milk. Common practice now is to put wine in ready-made meals, for example, pushing the idea that we should drink alcohol to relax with our dinner. Alcohol Concern is calling on supermarkets and off-licenses to limit their alcohol to one part of their exhibitions site. A measure of the kind already in place in Scotland, and in 70% of surveyed 1,000 customers supermarkets searsoutlet in Wales have supported the idea. Read the full story on the BBC website or on our website.
I do not live in Wales, so I did not know that the custom of placing drinks with foods exist! Thou alcohol not be sold in supermarkets here at all, only in liquor stores. Is it not so it should be? Must supermarkets selling alcohol at all?
The supermarkets have a pretty searsoutlet good portion of their profits from the sale of alcohol, and almost half of the alcohol that is sold in the UK are now being bought in. The big stores like claiming that there is nothing wrong with this because people buy it as "part searsoutlet of their weekly shopping" (as if that makes some difference) and that customers who purchase searsoutlet large amounts of alcohol at a discount are drinking at home steadily for a long time (as if housing shops know what people are doing at home). The Scottish Government wants to create separate spaces in stores for the purchase of alcohol.
bloody gathering, sgynnoch do not really better world for not complain about things like this ?! I know well that there are people drinking irresponsibly but I'm not too awyddus the temperance crusade here Have you got against alcohol in general. he's wrong and he's my ngneud am concerned that almost half of the alcohol that is sold in Britain are purchased in supermarkets. and what's wrong and is concerned about is that people prefer searsoutlet to drink at home instead of investing their money beer at the local pub! think the top's broken heart when I see a pub closes. searsoutlet social spaces, friendly, cultured as this is the cornerstone of communities a very often. and what is it doing angan urgent is to reduce the price of drinks in pubs. It makes GWAHANIATH when people buy ma bit of Chania or wine bottles with their weekly shop rather than pop to bargain searsoutlet booze to buy a load of it on bendar tion meeting extreme! searsoutlet And they drink steadily searsoutlet for LONG TIME! and supermarkets know what people are doing here at home - people who are rhedag them! well ma supermarkets know what I was doing at home anyway - Monday night I brynis to four cans of Strongbow in morrisons bangor highest. I drank one of them while chatting with friends after a night out Monday night. I drank and I drank one to my friend them Wednesday night when do the same and I drank one of them last night. in earnest heart, seems to actually be on that? there's people who drink too much and there angan deal with it in some way. rheoliada, legislation resulting, trying to change those habits going out to get drunk and raucous songs (as I had to be in the glob ddiodda last night) - I do not know what is the atab but she keeps completely unfair and immoral gneud alcohol searsoutlet more expensive to buy and more difficult for those who can moderate our drinking! grow up and stop being so biased. searsoutlet right, searsoutlet that's enough ranting. I'm going for a pint.
I just got back from Pwllheli where I stayed for the Co-op. I'm quite fond of Co-op Pwllheli, is quite relaxed and particularly Welsh and quite a good selection of local things and fair trade. But what strikes me every time I go there is that there alcohol Rath through searsoutlet the shop and this makes me uncomfortable. If someone bought them needing searsoutlet to drink it is not difficult to find aisle. There is no need to tempt people by placing alcohol sporadically. I'm glad that someone else has drawn attention to this. But what happens in the Welshman? - Story front three weeks after each other (or almost after each other) preaching about the dangers of alcohol. Is that the place?
Unfortunately said: I know well that there are people drinking irresponsibly but I'm not too awyddus the temperance crusade here Have you got against alcohol in general. For drinking we can not against drinking completely. As you can see from the first message above, supermarket tactics to promote the sale of alcohol (their feeble excuses for such tactics) is our target, not ordinary drinkers.
why not have a name G

No comments:

Post a Comment