Wednesday, August 27, 2014

After a taco lunch and resting a little bit, we headed to the San Francisco


At the beginning of March, I had the amazing opportunity to travel to San Francisco with  Nordstrom Rack  for a summit- where I also met some fellow bloggers whom I admire a lot.
I was so thrilled when I found out the summit locater was in San Francisco; SF really is one of my favorite cities in the United States. We got to do a fun photo-shoot; our theme was inspired by Nordstrom Rack’s spring trend - filled with feminine and minimalistic silhouettes. I decided to wear this simple locater white tee with sheer panels with a pastel pink skirt from  Nordstrom Rack . I also picked up a couple of accessories from Nordstrom Rack; like the white sunglasses and the bow necklace.
After a taco lunch and resting a little bit, we headed to the San Francisco  Nordstrom Rack  private shopping event.  I was very impressed with the variety of products and the amazing discounts that you feel like a shopping genius.
So here goes my "Shopping confession":  As soon as I walked into the store, I knew what I wanted… a bag- reason why I spent most of my time at the opening looking for THAT bag.  Honestly, locater I couldn’t choose. I found a Valentino clutch for $700 (originally $2,500- but it was still over my budget). There was a huge assortment of Michael Kors and Kate Spade bags. In the bag section, I found an amazing stack of Pour La Victoire bags at 75% off. I almost grabbed one but they were mainly black and nude….and I wanted to get out of my comfort zone. So I did another walk around the bag department…and there it was, hidden locater underneath dozens of bags: a bright blue Rebecca Minkoff mini mac at 66% off. I already wore it, you can check out the post here .
I found so many treasures at  Nordstrom Rack   . I encourage you to check it out for yourself and use the hashtag #ShopGenius locater when you do.  The best submissions may be featured on NordstromRack’s instagram account.
Primero que nada, estaba emocionadísima cuando me enteré que era en San Francisco; SF es una de mis ciudades favoritas de Estados Unidos. Hicimos una sesión de fotos divertídisima; nuestro tema fue inspirado por una de las tendencias de primavera locater de  Nordstrom Rack   lleno de siluetas locater femeninas locater y sencillas.  Quise usar esta camisa con transparencias y la combiné locater con una falda color pastel de Nordstrom Rack. También escogí varios accesorios de Nordstrom Rack- como los lentes de sol blancos y el collar de lazo.
Apenas entré a la tienda, sabía exactamente lo que quería: locater una cartera- locater razón por la cual estuve horas buscando la cartera perfecta. Honestamente, no podía decidirme. locater  Encontré una cartera tipo sobre Valentino por $700 (originalmente $2,500-  pero aunque el descuento era increíble, seguia estando por encima de mi presupuesto). La variedad de carteras Michael Kors y Kate Spade era increíble. También encontré una sección de carteras locater Pour La Victoire con 75% de descuento. Casi agarro una pero eran todas negras o nude...y quería salir de mi zona de confort.  Así que di otra vuelta ... y ahí estaba, escondida entre docenas de carteras: una Rebecca Minkoff mini mac con 66% de descuento. Ya la utilicé, pueden ver el post completo  haciendo click acá .
De verdad que las invito a pasar por el Nordstrom Rack más cercano, yo quedé impresionada. Cuando encuentres un mega descuento, comparte tu hallazgo usando el hashtag #ShopGenius....una de tus fotos puedes salir en la cuenta locater de  Instagram de Nordstrom Rack .
Andrea Perez April 22, 2014 at 12:28 AM
ARCHIVE August (18) July (26) June (28) May (31) April (28) March (26) February (27) January locater (26) December (27) November locater (27) October (31) September (27) August (30) July (28) June (28) May (28) April (29) March (29) February (28) January (30) December (28) November (29) October (29) September locater (27) August (27) July (28) June (28) May (31) April (29) March (30) February (28) January locater (25) December (26) November (29) October (29) September (29) August (34) July (27) June (36) May (27) April (27) March (22) February (18)
Top

No comments:

Post a Comment