Sunday, August 10, 2014

2014 (86) August (3) July (17) January (21) Smash Book Therapy. Smash Book Therapy. Mini Sm


Better late than never on Sunday, was a super busy day in which I had to do many things and when I had absolutely no time to do nada.Eso if, from your shopping we had a home decor store called, that whenever I see any delivery always take a look because they always have nice things and a good price and occasionally has something that can be used for scrap .As I said and I am keeping my promise, specialized shopping scrap this month :( are over, but if I saw some cheap and useful thing in a bazaar, shop, etc. would not hesitate to buy it and that's more or less what happened to me to enter the store house, there was a part of things to "Crafts", bags of buttons, feathers, wooden figurines, letters madrea, beads, feathers, ribbons ... .But can say that anything bought four tidbits, including three of the most useful because are alphabets, alphabets you can use for any occasion for only 1.29, I picked these three, two and one metallic color:
The last thing I bought was a "spiked" with slate top, used to put in the pots of plants and identify them, but that I liked, for anything else, even not to be, that if when I do I'll let know, going in a pack of 3 per 1.39.
Visits to Blog
2014 (86) August (3) July (17) January (21) Smash Book Therapy. Smash Book Therapy. Mini Smash Book Therapy purchases. Bombonera Box Store type Scrapeate and make your world. Card "L'estiu has Arribat" (summer has arrived ... Organizer Receipt Card in box CHALLENGE,.. Scrap the Mini boutique topshopping shop purchases HOME How to make our own feathers Shopping Up & Scrap Flower ".. clamp and turns "Smash topshopping Book News !! Terapia.Noticias. Question: What did it cost the Sew Easy Kit Question:.. sleeves Since you used that shopping ... Shopping in Satwa and Tiger Mini shopping bazaar" Gift "Up & Scrap. ornaments Cork. DIY May (24) April (21)


No comments:

Post a Comment