Friday, March 7, 2014

In the past, when I was in high school, there was a famous diet. One day only boiled potatoes, boil


HOME RECIPES Pies Soups Seafood Stuffed Breads Meat Dishes Baked Goods Beverages Breakfast items Cake and Cookie Pastry Appetizers Custom Menus Rice Salad and Vegetable Dishes Sauces Desserts Biscuits Desserts Ice Cream Sweets Halva Fruit Desserts new york shopping guide Cakes Syrup Desserts Milk Desserts Chicken Food Vegan Options Vegetarian Options PRACTICAL INFORMATION Natural Beauty Movies Photography Pregnancy and Baby Mild Practical Information Events Venues TRAVEL Travel new york shopping guide Notes Dew DIET Diet Nutrition Success Stories 0-100 kcal kcal 100-200 300-400 200-300 kcal kcal kcal 600-700 500-600 400-500 new york shopping guide kcal kcal MEMBERSHIP
This type of diet books like these ... Our Montignac diet, it by a Frenchman. It's called Jennifer Lopez and Gisele Bundchen gave birth weights through this diet. Every diet book in it or reading it, one way I do now, I am firmly resolved not to read diet books did not get the book. My hand did not go, but I was referring. I could not stand still without doing some research, get in the habit of dry :)
Dukan diet mainly consists of four steps. The first stage "attack". So in a sense the attack. At this stage, carbohydrate high protein elicited taken. Of the Atkins and South Beach diets also have stricter rules. Doctor Dukan, lists a total of 72 units have higher protein foods, food, things that you can choose among them. Chosen protein must not exceed 10% of the oil, for example, will not chicken skin or fatty steak. But eggs, lean turkey, new york shopping guide chicken or fish free of all kinds. Of course you must drink plenty of water. Cholesterol or those with other diseases, beware! This stage takes a week.
The second step "weight loss", ie step to lose weight. In this step diet, besides high protein, a vegetable combination is added. But not every day. Dukan, you can eat vegetables also have listed 28 units. Between spinach, radishes, tomatoes, zucchini, carrots and eggplant, too. But not too starchy vegetables: for example, potatoes, avocados, corn, and beans or lentils varieties.
The next step is "stabilization", the balancing step. Dietary carbohydrates are added in this step again, but of course within new york shopping guide certain limits. For example, a fruit a day, every 1-2 weeks with plenty of starchy foods per day, up to 2 slices of brown bread or a slice of cheese. And you can also add more fat meats, such as goose. new york shopping guide (Dig was saying how I'm going on a diet :) Also during the week, in two separate new york shopping guide meals you can eat what you want. But this is supposed to be at least a day between meals.
The last step is "cruising", ie step journey. Now you can go back to carbs, or rather what you want to eat. However, new york shopping guide one day a week, every Thursday, for example, zero carbs-are spending plenty of protein new york shopping guide a day. So as in step attack.
In the past, when I was in high school, there was a famous diet. One day only boiled potatoes, boiled vegetables a day, just one day, just fruit, dairy products a day, just one day was just not renew. 5 of 5 pounds a day was a method that is guaranteed to give. It was the first diet I did. 2 As at the end of the day if I was going to die, it brought to the end. I gave 4 pounds in 5 days and did not take a long time. I think they were the first days I started to fuck up my metabolism :) When I read this diet, those days came to mind in an instant. Now that is definitely something I can not, then we were able to overcome, we're young. (Cool School on his way to 01.05 noon on pita bread, yellow cheese with tomato flatbread afternoon, evening, eating a little something I'd still lose weight; new york shopping guide definitely changed something :)
For example, I put yogurt on top was one of the favorite dishes of boiled cauliflower, where I did almost every day. Now I can not eat. Likewise, new york shopping guide the swoon of boiled pumpkin, even though we could eat. Current does not pass down my throat. It can not be changed, I have changed the flavor of the vegetables or even yogurt. new york shopping guide Especially very assertive about cauliflower!
And this diet to me, stranger reminded me of an article I read in a magazine. There is also a doctor, diet one day a week, 24 pounds per year could be weakened claimed. (May be 12 pounds.) Are you fed 6 days normally, your own normal, ie that a weight gain diet. But one day, a strict protein diet are doing. You can continue new york shopping guide to eat normally again the next day. So every week, 0.5 (1) lose weight lose as much as a year 12 (24) Do you keep losing weight. I had my mind is pretty this method. But of course I'm applications (Moisture got 12 pounds or something new york shopping guide :) I veriver. But now my belief is certain: if given 1 kilo of each month, one year provided 12 pounds going on. To failure to lose weight or get in a year instead of flounder, flounder, without the sly to lose weight ought to be the most beautiful. It already looks like something always says Mehmet new york shopping guide Oz. Cut 1 slice of bread a day, give 5 pounds in a year's tellin new york shopping guide ya!
My other post about diet

No comments:

Post a Comment