Sunday, March 2, 2014

I told you I could not love if Y TRANSPORTATION bran pancakes. Every day in the evening; 2 tablespo


BEFORE AND AFTER my blog :) Till now I have been sharing all kinds. Weighted recipes, table images, tricks, useful canadian tire store hours information etc. ... Yes, I agree most of the time defined by not only commiserate, I happy and sad moments of sharing was when, amma velakin's never a "pre - post photo" shared thought I'd guess I will not believe until you press publish on. :) I'm undecided at the point most was the first photo collage, obviously did not want to dampen your eyes especially a month average of the range of new writing! that in these days of stopping such an image at the top of my head for weeks has created many question mark. But then I said to myself; Muge this is your reality, just a few months previous state. In the courses my wife when taking pictures "do not shoot me" I said I look, "inasmuch draw, you stand sideways'm weaker inference" in the way I am :) "peace with yourself Muge," I said, that photo look afraid of! Even take it a step further, the output of the picture I decided to paste in the fridge. He degrees! :) I know e science'm doing the Dukan diet since May 7. My goal; 12 kg. respectively. As of yesterday, 11 kg. Although I have given. canadian tire store hours And as of Monday, I'm going to strengthen the diet with grade 3. What did you do in the cruise phase? What did you eat? If you say I'm behind in my word. :) So long as I explained in a previous article, it did not do anything too special. This, on any platform, although I told understated every day dozens of mails and messages I get, all have in common; "do something special Masia Please canadian tire store hours also what you eat, type, gives an idea" :) I sin has gone then I am writing ... :) SS ncelikl I five Phase pure protein days of Attack with days that I did. Cruise Phase, so after I get to the protein + vegetables. This stage would apply the 5 + 2 form. I'm doing pure protein Mondays and Thursdays, other days I'm vegetables + protein. Breakfast at the protein days, boiled eggs, cheese omelets, light cheese, bacon, ham, pickles, canadian tire store hours unlimited tea. Protein + vegetables days; lean, I prepared only with water menemen, mushroom omelet, light cheese, bacon, ham, tomato, cucumber, pepper, mint, parsley and herbs like tea. Lunch and dinner; protein days, boiled chicken, grilled meat, fish, no bread dumplings. Protein + vegetables days; fresh beans, grilled canadian tire store hours zucchini, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes, boiled or grilled chicken, meat, fish, no bread dumplings, tuna fish, green salads, boiled, steamed broccoli, mushrooms, yogurt and carrot appetizer, poached egg, tzatziki, and so on. Dr. immensity that is the most important feature of the UK diet that allowed unlimited everything can consume but on one condition not to consume at each meal. For example, at breakfast tomato, cucumber, tuna salad in the evening if I feed my only curly parsley, mint, carrots, etc. As I put salad on ... to do all I add onions, as well as abundance. Already like onions, garlic, especially in this diet is recommended. I put balsamic vinegar instead of lemon on salad, balsamic vinegar because it is a structure such as a light oil oil also reduces my request. Already dr.duk also says that, "If you do not like balsamic vinegar is a shame, because both sweet and sour, and salty foods is one of the few that feeling." I call it "fat" as am including webpages. :) I'm having trouble in the days of protein because frankly, chicken meal alone is not much fun, but the vegetables were very comfortable days, is getting a lot more options. For example, olive oil, fresh bean dishes with the same ingredients I cook with only 1 tablespoon of olive oil. My favorite food is very fresh in olive oil, sweetener canadian tire store hours instead of sugar (splenda) I'm canadian tire store hours adding. :) Carrots cooked with water, light yogurt and garlic, zucchini grilled by the toaster told you consume. One of the things I love most; eggplant közleyip, sweeten with a little lemon 1 teaspoon olive oil and then roasted peppers, meatballs or meat and cook on the little I've done adding tomato sauce kebab Duke. In the same way :) pumpkin or meat patties on the grill and after doing very little garlic yogurt and tomato sauce on my show that Duke Alexander. :) As you can see vegetables into your business once you are breeding also form fitting :)
I told you I could not love if Y TRANSPORTATION bran pancakes. Every day in the evening; 2 tablespoons of oat bran, 2 tablespoons light yogurt, a little light with a big bowl of fruit yogurt and 1 splenda mixture'm doing. He eats and feels pretty cool, as well as satiated. O bear already without sugar I drank no problems to my coffee a spline career I add weather heats up with the very exaggerating diet lemonade and cola consumption, particularly, the diet easy to enjoy much if I did not I sweet crises as a precaution, I drink half a cup even if I took the whole day in my mouth a sugary aftertaste . :) And of course the other drinks in a

No comments:

Post a Comment