Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Anonymous: Burlington is two hours from Montreal (or less) on a road where you looking farms, barns


After crossing the border with the sticky, humid July heat always made me imagine as now, in a sweater and wrapped in colored knitted blanket my grandmother Isabel. Today in autumn, the spirit of contradiction reminds me of the recent warm summer walks: the large picnic basket, my mom hat, sunscreen and ice water.
If Burlington were a painting it would be an oil painting of energetic colors. We spent a day of warm breezes, scrumptious sandwiches Henry's, a little shopping and ambient summer. It was Sunday. I always go on a Sunday, do not know why.
Some say it's a big town. Locals consider it a small town. To my Burlington is a nice place with bombastic buildings, 61 hours many of them owned by Vermont University. Its campus, shops and proximity to ski resorts and Montreal give notoriety in the rural region of the poetic map of New England, USA.
I like walking along the edge of Lake Champlain, with the pair of small lights 61 hours and rocking against marine. Recuedo my parents sunbathing sunset there. We could not visit the Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Center because we aim to reach Justico when closed. What tends to happen is that we lose track of time in Church Street, where the cosmopolitan atmosphere of the city is concentrated. Cafes and bars, shops and stores, craft kiosks, street actors and many people resort. 61 hours In winter, skiers looking for a place for dinner, walk the ponies for children and boys dressed as elf mints distributed under the snowflakes. I have not been in school time but imagine 61 hours college students endorsing this place and I can not wait to see it.
Valeria and contemplative ... Marianne for 30 seconds! Note for those interested in going from Quebec: Burlington is two hours south of Montreal and is the nearest shopping center USA for those Montrealers who are not satisfied with the options and domestic 61 hours prices. Whoever wants to know more ask me.
Ayyyyy .... !!! The day my economy allows me to jump into the pool, I will need three months, at least, to enjoy all the wonders that you teach us ... how you miss them? I do not know if I'll have time ... I'll settle slowly visiting some Spanish enclaves I still do not know. Jackie, as a tour guide you have no money. You get my recipe for eggplant? Bss Cristina Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I am Pro USA, I love the United States and these stories 61 hours that you escaped me, I escape to visit any weekend before giving yours luz..Esas daughters are very beautiful and bohemian intellectuals in those clothes and braids. 61 hours Wednesday, September 61 hours 27, 2006
I would love to go to that site or any that you recommend ... but to me that from curucutear between stores 61 hours chifla me! (Although buy little or nothing ...) The beautiful landscape with lovely girls! By the way I made a cake walk invention burrera kind of apples, 61 hours which was very rich in public these days the recipe for you to do in the age of excess apples today !! Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Anonymous: Burlington is two hours from Montreal (or less) on a road where you looking farms, barns and silos. There are also some antique shops. I like a lot. I'm not counting the time you should lose at customs. A time is 3 minutes, at times 1 hour. That depends on the case, the status (resident Canadian tourist, etc) and the time of year. Anonymous, do not be shy (a) !!! Thursday, September 28, 2006
Hi Jacqueline, I love to go to your site and find new things. I read with pleasure !. Your places, your beautiful girls, your spirit 61 hours ... all makes den eager to meet and know your surroundings !. A hug from Buenos Aires! Thursday, September 28, 2006
That beautiful place and your beautiful girls ... I love the picture of Valeria with his horses in hand ... And I see them together as sisters and that fascinates me ... Kisses for these two princesses. Thursday, September 28, 2006
Vicky: the tax is half the prices are far better, even gasoline is cheaper and there are many more options than in Montreal. But the Canadian customs restrictions are absurd. I give two examples: 61 hours a book that costs C $ 21 here costs $ 14 and there is not the terms of the currency. Still, a shelter for Marianne in GAP beyond cost $ 69 + 7% tax here and paid C $ 124 + 15% tax. Actually the idea is to take a walk and do some shopping. Marianne die and Valeria Limted Too, Clair's, Discovery Channel Store and others which do not exist here. I like to take a look at Pottery 61 hours Barn, Bed, Bath & Beyond, 61 hours Kiss the Cook, etc ... But we are always running. Thursday, September 28, 2006
hello I followed Jacquelin

No comments:

Post a Comment