Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pamela Maiara


Makeup celebrities
Lipstick accessories Time Fitness Collaborative legend Barbara Eckonen Camila Coelho Collection Contest Meeting with Meeting Readers in Brazil Inglês Videos Enamel Week Special Events internet store F * Famous Hits Fashion Inspiration Fashion Week Look of the Day Looks Fashion Makeup New Chat Fitness PAULA MARTINS Hairstyles Brushes Product Favorites Responding revenue TAGS Result Review Giveaway Sweepstakes Shoes Swatches Trends Trendy Nails Okay Summer Travel Videos Funny Videos Video comprinhas the POP Beauty Video Tutorial Weekend Fun
Today I came to talk to you about my favorite bases. To not have to do a separate review for each one, I decided internet store to record a video talking about the 4 at once! It was actually good because I could talk about them, and I took to make comparisons.
Tip: Search internet store well before choosing internet store your base, the most important "after the right color" is that it is ideal for your skin type (olesoa, mixed or dry). Coverage is also important (which is something very personal) it has bases with light, medium and high coverage, and it will taste of each person! # FicaaDica
Related Posts Review: Biore skin without blackheads with lipsticks of the Week: Pink and Nude by Avon lipstick Time: flat out fabulous Review: Collection "Born to Be" Sigma lipstick Time: Addiction Female by Tracta
@ Ana Maia, Eii Camila also loved the tips. Seii who is speaking internet store of bases at the time, but I would buy that palette of 56 colors beyond the flower girl and I'm not finding it on the site! Could you help me? Kisses, thanks. Sara Freitas
@ Ingra, Ca Hi LOVED the video was super exclarecedor me, was with mta doubt which one to buy, in fact I would buy Machmaster internet store the Mac more like my skin is mixed and I want one for use during the day and night I opted for the Studio Fix q will be ideal for me. Mto thank your lovely!
Hi Mila, help me please, I'm in a casamneto my dress is stamped in green clear water q color can make use beyond green proprio? Look I love u saw, I was most proud mto after knowing your blog! Bjussss beautiful dream t know personally.
HAA * _ * crazy to watch the video, just based on AMOOOOOOOOOOO is good and that helps us. It hurts to know that someone can hold you while I can not even see you, love is like a fan, that is by far your dreams are never lost I LOVE YOU CAMILA internet store sz
Hi Camilinhaaa! Whenever I am here waiting for your very early post. Thanks for always internet store posting new things we love and his concern always bring in new trends. The good thing is that you are a season ahead of us, so we were already aware of the trends for our spring / summer .... already ligadíssimas trendy and superrrrr vaidosasssss! Maravilhosaaa especially you!!
June 19th, 2012 at% H:% M 11Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:32:52 +000052. 're Always here! and has made 29 comments.
Pamela Maiara
14
Camila .. I'm still waiting for the video on the best places to shop there in the U.S., especially in NYC and Boston. And it would be better to buy in Duty Free makes ... I love your Bloh
[Reply]
Camilaaa .... I am passionate about in your blog, in your tips and everything .... I would say that after conhcei u and your blog everything changed in my life, I was already in love with makes and began to be more and more vain, love that the trends do you use and how much tdo tip that you pass to us .... we are his faithful follower .... beijosss always very successful ...
Uhuuuuul ... adooooro! I'm nobody without my basee ... love it when the morning agreement and put my base and I realized that my skin gets more .. Today bonitaa use one Time Base Waise Mary Kay, but my dream is to buy a MAC you use ... one day I can .. shauishaishai Beeeijo Caa No need née say I love you?
lindaa Camila! I've internet store loved makeup but then q met your blog started to use it daily .. pity in my city is not different and good quality makeup and when we buy a site in the shipping price is almost internet store double the price of the product: / I am crazy about a good base, I have a powder from dior which is perfect =))
Oiie, dying to see the vídeeo! Tava very excited to see this review because internet store now I will invest in a good foundation, even to researching tipoos, oil free, and of course that is not expensive Lohan neck! ahsuahsua 'Camila is always like that ... Aaah, I have a sister who Fafella the chaise, and she showed me some pictures with it .. Are their relatives? Maiis not like her AMOO your blog .. Here .. Miinha eternal inspiration! Teamo Beeijoos
June 19th, 2012 at% H:% M 11Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:41:01 +000001. 're Always here! and has made 20 comments.
33
Morning Lindaa! NEED YOUR HELP!! I WILL BE MAID OF HONOR, MY DRESS IS GREEN DARK, QU

No comments:

Post a Comment