Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dear Sir Alvirović, I passed the exam for driving instructors 2003.god.i but then I had a problem!


On PBS :: Actions :: RTS Diaspora sport outlet Film Program :: :: Digital TV :: Music Production :: RTS presents :: PGP :: UEFA Champions League :: Live Score
The new law on road safety and the newspaper prescribed for work driving school, were the subject of discussions with representatives sport outlet of the Association driving school. We'll see what this association praised and criticized for what the proposed new law.
For car lovers, the board represents tested HONDA SIVIK hybrid, a presentation of the new model in this program complements and show robust IVEKO - VOG SUV called Campagnola.
Dear am writing to you regarding setting up conditional arrow to turn right. Scoreboard is the capital Bul.Mihajla sport outlet Pupin and BANIJSKA (near the old market Mercator). Already a driver for years and always have trouble on this score, and the conditions for setting up conditional strelice.Ako something you could do something about this issue . think it would work better traffic.
Dear Sir Alvirović, I passed the exam for driving instructors 2003.god.i but then I had a problem! sport outlet Specifically, the Ministry of Interior refused to issue me a permit instructor until they give original certificates of proficiency sport outlet categories for which you are dozvolu.Uverenja maintain and allow me izdali.Ove the license is istekla.Obzirom now permit (license) issued by the Agency for Traffic Safety, I still can not get my beliefs, because I'm in the MIA convince that it must remain in the driver file with them, I even paid a fee of 670 dinars that they would receive a copy of my beliefs, although Mup not issued instructor's licenses-licenses! pray for savet.Unapred thanks!
Mr. Mirko have a problem help me to solve it thanks in advance two months ago, I take the car to register when I arrived there was complied problem can not register because it has expired bottle and I've sport outlet already given money `. and then I gave up date and we still have not returned the money all the time when I leave say will please anyone to turn to thank
Dear Sir Alvirović, I wish to deal with the topic of what to do for a bottle disassembled for auto gas. In fact after ten years of use bottles under the law I had to replace it and do Ratesti. The law was very clear what needs to be done to obtain a new certificate, but the law does not regulate where put off the old bottle that can be very dangerous if neodloži adequately. At several places I've tried to dispose of without success. Even when I have a bottle of certification authorities to ask they give me advice where to store it, but they did not know the answer. Currently my old bottle is stocked in my backyard and threatens me and my environment. We hope you will give raise the issue with the relevant authorities and that solved my problem and many citizens cordially pozdravaljam.
I keep hearing stories about certificates for cars on LPG, no one mentions the vehicles on methane, what's been done and what is the legal framework for these vehicles. I intend to buy a Fiat factory with multiple embedded devices methane, if you could briefly explain what is the procedure for such registrciju vozila.Hvala forward Zvonko Rajkovic sport outlet from Krusevac.
Dear Mr. Alvirović, yesterday sport outlet I return from Belgrade, driving the highway Belgrade-Novi Sad towards Nobog Now pay the toll twice. In fact, I passed the toll gate at Pazove and paid 240 dinars, then decided to turn off the Indjiji so I stopped at Fashion Park Outlet. At the exit from the highway as we scanned the account (now includes bar code) and expose've no problems, then after returning from some shopping again I arrived at tollbooths Indjija thinking it is then enough to show the account is pre-paid tolls .... because like I said, I go, ie. I was driving to the NS. NE, a man who works collection said to me that it is not possible so, but I could not drive away, I have to pay 240 dinars, I say I'm driving for NS and I have already paid a toll, he shrugged ... I still pay a toll of 240 din so I continued on to the NS. I would very much appreciate it if you would be able to check the logic of the new toll gate in India, and why those of us who pay tolls on the route Belgrade-Novi Sad, we are unable to turn off the road for a while and return to the same drive at no extra cost or double billing. Thank you very much!
The fact that price rises green card really does smisla.I 2000 dinars a lot but 3000 dinars really previse.To is purely to steal money from the poor people who barely manages to raise some money to go to the sea or to visit relatives in Bosnia.
You're right, no one knows anything we running out of time table we have to go back, the money to prepare for the new plates, registration license components etc. If you ever reach the reatesta's get back the money for the fine, the entry points deducted voziloi driving dozvolu.koliko all costs nerves agency nemoze pay us never.
All those for current sport outlet and

No comments:

Post a Comment