Thursday, November 21, 2013

And now a few words about the goods. I think the quality of supply, combined with high prices for e


On Thursday online mall (19.4.2012.) Alone (with 90% of those present) experienced a huge disappointment in the new, yet to open, Outlet online mall Park in Indjija. The opening was at 15 which surprised me a bit because I was logical to open before online mall noon eg to 10h. Do I Indjija of Zrenjanin traveled shortcut across Sajkas which means that by the way I paid 2 tolls. online mall Until I came Outlet ring road and when we approached we saw the long line of trucks at least 2 km (about 17h). We left the car at about almost 1km from the entrance to the building. By the entrance to the building and parking are moved by two columns of vehicles and people, and also back and forth. The first impression that we experienced was amazing - we noticed that only every 150 that person (perhaps even smaller percentage) carrying a purse that that very few customers. The journey to the first action we heard many negative comments disappointed, besnih, confused people. Cars were parked all around, mud everywhere, all the mile ...
When we arrived at the place of events, we found the next picture: a huge parking over suffocated online mall cars, gorgeous and green area with just appeared online mall grass and cars sunken into the soft, rain-moistened earth, soaring high advertising what I call the tower / billboard, The magnificent buildings of western style somewhat naružena oblepljenim commercials and told people. My fear that I will not be able to see anything in part be achieved. The space between the shop was full! People have moved slowly and shops, waiting patiently to enter into an action, to pay the purchased goods and some of the actions are waiting and exit actions. In this situation, I really lost my desire to individual online mall stores, online mall but that was not the end of my disappointments.
I walked into a store where it is so dark that I was afraid that someone would catch me izdžepari online mall or the lower part of the back. My husband joked with a loud voice: "I'm going to the car by flashlight," and by that comment elicited many smiles. When you're with the "Twilight Zone" came to light is not me anymore anywhere entered. I went to the toilet just yet. I've gone crazy, but I was ashamed to admit to my husband that it felt worse for me, against my will, compelled to go through the rain to Inđiju.
Today, I was full of cash, ready to buy a few pairs of shoes but not at these prices delusional. In fact, I experienced right zgrožavanje prices ie so-called reductions that are anything but. On the official website Outlet in Indjija (http://www.fashionparkoutlet.rs/) nicely written: 100% original and 30-70% online mall discount. And what's a few thousand of us aback is generally inversely online mall - Discounts up to 30% and many of the prices are higher than ordinary. Here's an example: My husband is about 4 months online mall ago bought the Spens in NS in action Office online mall Shoes Skechers (the Shape ups soles) shoes for 5990.00 din. Today the site of Office Shoes and sneakers online mall were the same at a price of 6690.00 din Finally, examples, these same sneakers today in Outlet in the Indjija with a discount of 15% cost 6690.00 online mall din. Otherwise, the non-existent discount (compared to a regular online mall in the shop or on site Office Shoes-a) do not fit the advertised 30-70% off!
And now a few words about the goods. I think the quality of supply, combined with high prices for extremely online mall bad but not slow it was the brilliant pieces of clothing and footwear. There is much that is trendy online mall but not according to our taste which does not mean that we want to criticize, but we tried to realistically deal with the relationship of supply and price. Maybe I expect too much and you might be right because I've heard similar comments from others. Some garments were really desperate to my husband, again out loud, I thought that the time would not auto deleted. To this my text had a specific weight I will add that we at stores spent almost 1h (in less than 10 actions) and we watched the same type of goods (shoes, boots, sandals, tracksuits, T-shirts). We noticed that Nike had the biggest discounts that najpristipačnije online mall prices and that is by far the most people coming out of Outlet Center with orange Nike bags.
To assess and traders. Basically merchants were lost vast amounts of people, they were trying to cope but it's just swallowed a nation - not was noticeable. Nobody had a smile on his face as people everywhere have commented on the price and stated that they were disappointed by what they experienced. In the end, I will once again quote my words, now inspired, man. He said as we pešačili to the car: "This is the first and the last Serbian Outlet Center." Will the fate of the Outlet Center online mall will be and the fate of McDonalds in Zrenjanin will see soon ... If the per acre day knows vendors seems to have darkened.
Outlet Center Indjija or to be Fashion Park Outlet Indjija is wonderful designed shopping center with nicely designed space and strategically well-selected location. Such a center is needed in Serbia. Architecture building, clearance, parking and access roads j

No comments:

Post a Comment