Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I love that in the month of all premiums (and therefore one of my favorite parts of the race track


I love that in the month of all premiums (and therefore one of my favorite parts of the race track to the Oscars) I look like a turtle trying to keep up with the others - always arrive late to the party. wwwamazon Well, yesterday was the computer that did not cooperate. However, I'm here to leave my analysis wwwamazon that the appointments were announced yesterday at lunchtime.
Forecast: Not bad, 9/10, only failing "Winter's Bone" - which was ridiculously in my initial draft and exchanging it for "The Town", I stubbornly insisted that it would be named since September. Anyway - at least that was my choice. The rest was easy to predict.
Comment: Quite honestly, are the ten titles and expected to see any of them deserve to be here. However, there will always be people unsatisfied by the non-inclusion of such films as "The Ghost Writer," "Another Year," wwwamazon "Shutter Island," "The Town," "Rabbit Hole" and "Blue Valentine", but these would always be excluded.
Winner: The fight is between "The King's Speech" and "The Social Network" and I would say that if the PGA film about royalty join SAG this week and possibly the DGA (already wwwamazon counting that will clean the BAFTA), have a head race - "The King's Speech."
Prediction: Again failed only one (4/5) and again by stubbornness, betting on Ryan Gosling instead of Javier Bardem, even though I had enough to talk about this possibility in one of my past articles (could not believe that Michelle Williams the appointment and could not Ryan Gosling, so I bet he could and she did not, now is exactly the opposite).
Comment: Tell yourself whatever you want, there are five major interpretations. wwwamazon The problem is that there were five more comfortable to reward wwwamazon excellent (and Ryan Gosling left out is something that puzzled me, because it is the best interpretation of the year, male or female). Other people disappointed relief: Robert Duvall finally could not take a year of buzz the sag, Aaron Eckhart could never give buzz for its interpretation, Leonardo DiCaprio was unable to pull any of his two films and Mark Wahlberg was one of those that I thought could surprise with an appointment wwwamazon (not the case this time).
Prediction: It could so easily have done full here if I had not armed smart (Julianne Moore? Where was my head?) But go, it was a bet Funny (4/5). Michelle Williams predictably managed to stay with the fifth (the dispute was less than Gosling at the same place in another category).
Comment: I have to say congratulations - one category is full of brilliant performances, all of them. It's a shame as it is already decided because a race these deserved greater competition. The most prominent among the missing will, of course, to Lesley Manville and, to a lesser extent, for Julianne Moore and Hilary Swank. It was a great year in this category, with various interpretations wwwamazon impressive (the Raptor Swinton). wwwamazon
Prediction: I'll admit I was not expecting this scenario - I never thought it was Andrew Garfield to stay out of the race to give way to John Hawkes (who was known to be a strong possibility, but I thought it would be in place of or Ruffalo Renner). I missed this one (4/5).
Comment: Andrew Garfield. Andrew Garfield. Andrew Garfield. When you give two interpretations so huge that year ("The Social Network" and "Never Let Me Go") and becomes as safe in the category wwwamazon (which also indicated the absence in SAG, now that I think about it - after all, actors vote for actors and "The Social wwwamazon Network" does not seem to have been very dear to those sides), losing the nomination ... It's bad. Moreover, there are five excellent nominees. Nothing to aim. Glad Mark Ruffalo. Even. Already there is much deserved. And John Hawkes. wwwamazon It's a beautiful (and deserved) surprise. wwwamazon Other plaintiffs Registered: only I can remember even Sam Rockwell.
Prediction: I'll be back to give me an earful for being cowardly and not have relied on intuition - Jacki Weaver came to be named and not Mila Kunis (in fact, support for "Black Swan" was very sedated; same happened wwwamazon with "Inception "). Thus, 4/5.
Comment: I'm so happy for the nomination of Jacki Weaver I can forgive a cheat in Category wwwamazon (Steinfeld) and two reasonable interpretations among three extraordinary wwwamazon (Steinfeld and Bonham-Carter). Anyway, the first four were expected; fifth swung there for a while between Kunis, Weaver, and even Hershey Manville came here to stop. The dispute between the ladies vote of "Black Swan" must have helped to mutual exclusion. Glad.
Winner: The only race that has no guaranteed winner. Melissa Leo is currently the favorite, but the truth is that the tide can still facilitate both Amy Adams and Helena Bonham-Carter. However, wwwamazon in the end, I think Hailee Steinfeld also has a good chance of winning wwwamazon (à la Anna Paquin for "The Piano").

No comments:

Post a Comment