Wednesday, July 2, 2014

One Direction - Where We Are Tour, Milan, 28 June 2014th year


For lovers of table tennis
Kelly Osbourne has announced on his Twitter profile photo to which proudly shows her slim figure and long, blond hair. The photo was taken on Wednesday evening, before performing with the group Pussycat Dolls in Los Angeles. "Look at my long hair, I love it," wrote Kelly before the show, and afterwards thanked Robin from the Pussycat Dolls in good fun. "I do not know how to thank you for tonight, so I had fun. Is ** but I love Robin! "
Kelly starred with starlet Carmen Electra and singer myoma on stage. shop for a cause Daughter Ozzyeja Osbourne This was the first dance performance after participating in "Dancing with the stars" which is underlined audience. "This is the first time I dance, after the filming of Dancing with the stars', but so much is different. This is not stiff ballroom, it's sexy, "she said in front of the audience.
To be next to your comments always saw your avatar, go to the Gravatar service, register with your email Identify appropriate picture! Your gravatar will be the same for all comments on all sites that support Gravatar.
To be next to your comments always saw your avatar, go to the Gravatar service, register with your email Identify appropriate picture! Your gravatar will be the same for all comments on all sites that support Gravatar.
One Direction - Where We Are Tour, Milan, 28 June 2014th year
Bravo.rs Super Then will be released, I'll let you know when it comes to red, you know MrsTomlinson Imagine Niall and I came to kidnap. shop for a cause WANT promises KIDNAPOVAĆU GA, and maybe I'll rape you ... Find Horan Devic IF WE WROTE Hazza THEN BE THAT EXTRA, although it will destroy ITS croak songs ... little monster DEMI <3 <3 Miley MrsTomlinson-AAA. -
Love My Hair Edition
All rights reserved 2014 Color Press Group

No comments:

Post a Comment