Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hatena Blog / Hatena :: Diary

Final Chapter and live teaser: limbs are now falling apart 'д `; - :: hetare music system
Kusoo! I look forward to! I come to tell carefully intensely, hot things and feelings that reach the heart. Feeling myself Tteyuu to be something you are watching is cheer up. So chagrin also gives rise. Why do not you live together in such? The 30th and May ~ 3 I play, I'm singing [LIVE] announcement Saturday, April 7 (day), April 20 (Sat): KANA - http://kana-brave.seesaa.net/s/ Is it a article/347482032.html bass drum, and can see the tips! Once crowded spear practice drum, hands and feet apart once. Turn If I had continued carefully madame ms then! I grab the things such as tips. Continuation madame ms of the article below, madame ms is the final chapter in this time. As a result of continued late-night practice http://hidekey.hatenablog.com/entry/2013/03/24/115651 3 days, I came in sight what appears to hang. That it was Mazuwaka~tsu. That be keep the rhythm with both feet, it was terribly weak. Until now, keep in both hands had become unconscious of course. Spell of keep both hands by the last time? (Bass drum) became messy paws off is, the destination is no longer together. It still arrived and frantically up to the previous time.
You might be able to even be able to see up close the Ds's heavy metal on behalf of Japan, to meet you.
beginner escape bass, drums, Aim daw ...! Music-based blog! "Let's do"
Hatena Blog / Hatena :: Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment